Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You’re a great guy. You’ll find some lucky girl.

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
You’re a great guy! You’ll find a lucky girl someday.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.

Who else has been told this or something similar? Who believed it? The red part is just implied and not said out loud.

Sorry for the scroll. My life is like a nightmare that will just not end. The repetition and the severe shade of red reflect this, so I posted it this way.

I was told it or something similar. I believed it. Said lucky girl is nowhere to be found, I guess the amount of luck it would take for her is just too fucking high and she’ll never find me, huh?

Just not me’s me.

Last edited:
Yes, I've heard many variations of this bullshit, mostly from my mom. She's so delusional. She thinks I'm such a great guy. A great catch. She thinks all I have to do is go outside and talk to women and they'll want to marry me.

Truecel trait: it's never you

this advice is also impossible. more men are born than women. not every man will get into a relationship simple due to that factor.

Yes, I've heard many variations of this bullshit, mostly from my mom. She's so delusional. She thinks I'm such a great guy. A great catch. She thinks all I have to do is go outside and talk to women and they'll want to marry me.

A girl:

Yes, from blue pilled parents and relatives. Tried explaining my situation a couple times without incel lingo or anything like that but they just could not get it.

Nowadays I just placate them by saying "I'm focusing on myself" or "I guess so." Pretty sure deep down they know :feelskek:

The truth is, in the eyes of women, we are not great guys. We need to change. We need genioplasties, limb lengthening surgeries, rhinoplasties, hair transplants, and to develop dark triad traits.

The “luck” in “lucky girl” is in an absolute-value sense. As in, the probability is low of meeting her, but she is actually unlucky.

Yes, from blue pilled parents and relatives. Tried explaining my situation a couple times without incel lingo or anything like that but they just could not get it.

Nowadays I just placate them by saying "I'm focusing on myself" or "I guess so." Pretty sure deep down they know :feelskek:
I’ve heard it from relatives and it’s annoying. I’ve also heard it when being rejected.

The next time I hear this shit from any single girl (whether she rejects me or not)(and obviously not a relative) I am going to call it out.

“Thanks! I’ve got great news for you - you’re the lucky girl! You’ve won the lottery! HERE I AM!”

Throwing a hot potato to another person.

You’re a great guy! You’ll find a lucky girl someday.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.

JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.
JUST NOT ME.

Who else has been told this or something similar? Who believed it? The red part is just implied and not said out loud.

Sorry for the scroll. My life is like a nightmare that will just not end. The repetition and the severe shade of red reflect this, so I posted it this way.

I was told it or something similar. I believed it. Said lucky girl is nowhere to be found, I guess the amount of luck it would take for her is just too fucking high and she’ll never find me, huh?

Just not me’s me.
All incels hear this normie bluepillers. Honestly, I get annoyed when people tell me this because I know it's bullshit

That should be me- some song lyrics

People doing it to cruelly taunt u

it will never began

Never been told this. I guess they know nobody wants my deformed ass.

It's very common, females are gaslighters after all.

"You are a funny, handsome and intelligent guy. Im sure you will find a cute girl that loves you." :feelsclown:

I’m always told “there’s someone out there for you!”. It’s exhausting

"You are a funny, handsome and intelligent guy. Im sure you will find a cute girl that loves you." :feelsclown:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I’m always told “there’s someone out there for you!”. It’s exhausting
:feelsseriously: For real man.
Never been told this. I guess they know nobody wants my deformed ass.
damn dude. I don’t know if it’s a kindness to not be lied to like that when getting rejected
looks up from her phone goes back to skipping normies on dating apps.
lol

Just world fallacy

HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDED
HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDED
HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDED
HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDED
HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDED