Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re a normie if you’re not unemployed

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Only normies have jobs

Yeah no shit. I've been saying this for months now.

Let me cope with my money in peace.

not everyone can NEETmaxx faggot

Truecel trait. Youve had like 20 jobs since you were 16 and quit all of them after two months

Only normies have jobs
I have corporate internship job only due to my giga powerful family ((((connections)))), even at my job I am dumbest worker, some people think I am fucking mentally disabled :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Truecel trait. Youve had like 20 jobs since you were 16 and quit all of them after two months
This. 2 months in is when you realize how each and every workplace is an exploitative shithole, and also when everyone drops whatever veil of politeness they were using around you.

I have corporate internship job only due to my giga powerful family ((((connections)))), even at my job I am dumbest worker, some people think I am fucking mentally disabled :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
If I were you I wouldn’t care. You got that nepotistic privilege. I would give zero fucks if I had that. Fuck ‘‘em.

If I were you I wouldn’t care. You got that nepotistic privilege. I would give zero fucks if I had that. Fuck ‘‘em.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
But still they fucking yell at me and it’s clear they don’t want me there but can’t fire me
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Only normies have jobs
i don't have a job but niggas gotta make money somehow. i plan on getting one ASAP bc i hate being dependent on my strict father. i want to buy my own things so i can feel in control of my life. rn hes in control of me

Please god give me your location so I can bash your jew skull in

Only normies have fancy jobs. If you're part-time janitor in some shithole this does not count

you fucking dumbass, how will I pay for my schooling, or help with the bills. Unless you want me to take out even more loans with high interest rate and end up being extremely poor, no thanks. How can I be a "normie" when im working disgusting minimum wage, dude ur so stupid wtf.

I'm unemployable too

Please god give me your location so I can bash your jew skull in
Oy vey you filthy Goyim you are going to have an (((accident))) :feelsping::lul::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: