Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re all great people that were just pushed to the edge

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You’re all great people you were just pushed to the edge and finally snapped like any reasonable person would do it’s not your fault you weren’t born angry and resentful towards society there was once a time in your life long ago when you were innocent and kind until humanity showed how evil it really is so you turned to the blackpill community for help I’m not saying personality matters because it doesn’t all I’m saying is everybody has their limits and you guys have reached your limits you don’t deserve the treatment you get from normies they deserve to suffer and rot

You’re all great people you were just pushed to the edge and finally snapped like any reasonable person would do it’s not your fault you weren’t born angry and resentful towards society there was once a time in your life long ago when you were innocent and kind until humanity showed how evil it really is so you turned to the blackpill community for help I’m not saying personality matters because it doesn’t all I’m saying is everybody has their limits and you guys have reached your limits you don’t deserve the treatment you get from normies they deserve to suffer and rot
Edgy but true

Eggxactly.
We just accumulate a lot of anger and hate during years of exclusion and deprivation.

I'm actually a spiteful person.

Were all terrible people

Indeed, as a mostly neutral individual, the world pushed me to the blackpill from years of observation and rationality in the midst of hell. I could never fit in but the black pill made everything sensible.

Cope most of you are rotting losers and beta males irl or street thugs and drug junkies. I'm the only one who wants to change society for the better

maybe. definitely been pushed