Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’re bluepilled if you don’t think having kids is a bad investment

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You’re bluepilled if you don’t think having kids is a bad investment what’s the point in bringing kids into this terrible world to help them out survive for 18 years when you know you’re gonna struggle and suffer later in life and then eventually die

Only if the kid would be born chad

lets say you ascend with a stacy somehow, dont ask the specifics

your have a son whos chad, how is that bad investment?? he'll breed toilets by huge numbers, will have a life u missed on.

You're right but it's still disheartening. I don't know if other incels feel the same but I think I could be a good father, I would do whatever I could to make sure my son would be a Chad and get him into sports and on HGH as soon as possible.

Only if the kid would be born chad

your have a son whos chad, how is that bad investment?? he'll breed toilets by huge numbers, will have a life u missed on.

You're right but it's still disheartening. I don't know if other incels feel the same but I think I could be a good father, I would do whatever I could to make sure my son would be a Chad and get him into sports and on HGH as soon as possible.

You’re bluepilled if you don’t think having kids is a bad investment what’s the point in bringing kids into this terrible world to help them out survive for 18 years when you know you’re gonna struggle and suffer later in life and then eventually die
Only if malnourished africans and indians living in poverty would think the same as you.Listen mate,if you bring a kid in this world living in a first world country he is going to live a greater life than someone born in Somalia just by locationmaxxing.It could be a bad investment,i agree,but what is the purpose of life if you don't reproduce and have a family?Just to cope?Maybe...

Only daughters are ok Becuase you can abuse those vile holes rape and beat them (in video game)

Only if malnourished africans and indians living in poverty would think the same as you.Listen mate,if you bring a kid in this world living in a first world country he is going to live a greater life than someone born in Somalia just by locationmaxxing.It could be a bad investment,i agree,but what is the purpose of life if you don't reproduce and have a family?Just to cope?Maybe...
There is no purpose to life outside of reproducing

I'm carrying genes for very tall height and above average intelligence.

But that's hypothetical. We don't know if most of us, even if we impregnated would be born Chad. I don't want my children to suffer though.

Well, in fact those well adjusted people with nice families and social circles live in an entirely different universe than incels. You can't really speak to the reasons behind getting children because you simply can't relate.

That said, if you are a parent and your child is ER. There can be no greater disappointment. I mean before he started shooting.