Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're not entitled to sex"

Society owes you to be able to have a family and reproduce if you want. If society can't give you that then it's your right to be against the society and push for changes.

Just saying :feelskek:

Sick of this cucked statement. We ARE entitled to it. What kind of cuck says "oh no I don't deserve pussy"? So a man can have a job, a home and have control over all of these things in life but he can't have a womb to reproduce with if some wombmen doesn't like him for whatever reason? Fuck out of here.

I am entitled to sex

Foids are not entitled to be alive. The only thing we can do is “nothing”, let them have sex with violent attractive thugmaxed Tyrones and violent abusive Chads, they will do all the work for us.

My Stacy cousin recently told me her Chad boyfriend beat her up. I had a hard time trying not to laugh.

Not entirely, just mostly.
Incel Tears can't tell the difference between sarcasm posting, tragicomic posting, and serious posting anyways. Anything we write will be taken as if we are diehard believers anyway.

Foids are not entitled to be alive. The only thing we can do is “nothing”, let them have sex with violent attractive thugmaxed Tyrones and violent abusive Chads, they will do all the work for us.

Why tf do they use this gay word "entitled" try having testosterone and a pair of balls that need to be constantly drained and see how little of a fuck sex means to you. women are offered sex so much it isnt even exciting for them so of course they cant see our prespective no i dont think that sex should be giving to me on a plate thats how women have it BUT I would atleast like the opportunity to have a chance at it I DONT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE SO THATS WHERE THINGS START TO PISS ME OFF

Feel like ogremaxxing so I can beat the shit out of faggot cucks that say this. Their not entitled to safety