Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You're only 30 bro. "

Sexual inequality today is worse than economic inequality was in any country at any time in history.

>There's still time
For a female that is..
For a male it's over.

He's not enough in the eyes of women and not a single word of that post either acknowledges it or offers any worthwhile suggestions (musicmaxxing doesn't count).

30 is the cut off age for becoming truecels.
At this age if you can't get your shit together and settle down ,you're screwed.
Period

No,I dont believe someone is that delusional,it has to be a empathy response
Like trying to talk someone out of suicide
Yeah it's probably Inceltearese for "shut the fuck up I don't care about your struggles".

Then when he's 70:

Don't worry you're only 70. You still have a few years left to live, don't worry, things can still change

Such garbage statements only come from females...

Just be 30 theory.

You are only 100 bro
you have a couple of good months bro
you can bang a literal corpse bro

Useless advice

Never forget that foids only imagine chad or chadlite if theyre giving advice to men, they dont think about us at all in their daily lifes. For these men its not over at 30, speed dating and online dating are still options, shit never even began for us though.

Anyway, "30 isnt too late" is real dogshit advice, even worse than your usual bluepill crap, Id say that it starts getting too late as soon as you hit your early 20s, last chance for a miracle to happen, at that point foids start to transition out of their experimentation phase and begin to make real demands for having met milestones. I dont even know how a relationship should work out now at my age, like shed be talking about getting a shared appartment after a couple of weeks and Id be all "cant we try this cuddling thing again? Im still just so mesmerized about touching someone else".

Who am I fooling? Not even in my dreams, seems much too implausible.

I turned 30 last month. I WANT to die but I am too cowardly. The thought of prime feminine flesh keeps me going. Now foids in their prime are all at least 5-6 years younger than me, if not 10.

The cold feeling you get when people respond like this, literally 0 empathy or understanding :feelscry:

View attachment 173388

JFL, this was a response to some poor currycel's comment on a video about incels.

Wanna bet this whore lost her virginity at 14, and has fucked hundreds of men while saying this bullshit?
I bet the dumb curry is a fucking liberal who's against arranged marriage. Ironically it's these curries who always end up being the 40 year old virgin... Trad curries know how it works and always go the arranged route.

As soon as I hit 30 and becames the wizard I've realized it is not over... it never began.

Dating apps are legit if you are a foid, thousands of men to choose from and all of them want your hole so you can be extremely picky.

Foid opinion = null and void. Thread.

If a guy makes it to 100 he'll have his pick of the litter as by that age 4 women are alive for every 1 man. Just wait till you're 100 theory
Imagine living to be a 100 year old incel. Truly a fate worse than death.

View attachment 173388

JFL, this was a response to some poor currycel's comment on a video about incels.

Wanna bet this whore lost her virginity at 14, and has fucked hundreds of men while saying this bullshit?
That bitch would prefer to get raped by a gorilla than getting physically close to the poor currycel in public transportation.

Let's start a rope and/or deadly poison drugs fund for this currycel to help relieve him of is suffering

Normies are completely out of touch with what it's like to be incel.
Indeed they are, they can't even accept that females got it easier there. They are out of touch with reality.

Average slut's IQ.
Holes man, this is why they can never be equal to men.
I hope the person who wrote that is Brazilian and did a mistranslation, because "novo" in Portuguese means both "young" and "new". He needs to get with younger girls.
Lol at 30, you better hope you look 20.

Imagine being 30 looking like a 45 yr old? Over

It doesn’t matter how old you are. What matters is how old you look like. I have classmates who are 17 but are balding and already have thick beards. I also have a teacher who’s 40 but looks 20. If u don’t have vampire genetics, it never began tbh

:redpill: Men peaks at 34 I read about it on TheRedPill :soy:

:redpill: Just meet new women, learn to talk to new women bro :soy:

:redpill: Be musically talented bro, chicks love that shit! :soy:

Last edited: