Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory You're only missing out on procreation, romantic love is a cope.

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Romantic love is a coping mechanism for chad and stacy, It's definitely the best coping mechanism out there, the infatuation between them creates soo much comfort and distracts them from the uncertainty of life, it's like a painkiller for life. I believe much of the voids we have, chads have too, they are just able to fill those voids up with love, adoration and validation, if a chad becomes disabled or his face gets deformed a vacuum is created he become just as miserable as us incel.

Us incels can't afford that painkiller called romantic love so we feel the writhe of life in full effect.

The only purpose of getting with the opposite sex is to procreate. This is the only thing we are missing out on when it comes to the whole relationship thing.

Last edited:
Embrace bromance.

If chad becomes disabled did he win or lose ?
Are you trolling?
Becoming disabled later in life is a 0.01% scenario.
Even if he does, he has already enjoyed his best years.

Do you want me to define what it means to "win at life" ?
Because I can't.

Are you trolling?
Becoming disabled later in life is a 0.01% scenario.
Even if he does, he has already enjoyed his best years.

Do you want me to define what it means to "win at life" ?
Because I can't.
Do you define winning as having sex and children with hot women ?
Is manlet kevin hart a winner ?

We all cope in one form or another.

Do you define winning as having sex and children with hot women ?
Is manlet kevin hart a winner ?
There's no fixed definition, but at the same time it's obvious if someone has won at life.
It's like how you can't describe the specific pixel pattern that differentiates an apple from an orange. But it's obvious which is which.

Yes, he's rich. He seems to be happy. He got married, had kids. Plays poker. Makes jokes. Loved by millions. Not a wageslave. People look up to him.
He's won.

Romantic love is a coping mechanism for chad and stacy, It's definitely the best coping mechanism out there, the infatuation between them creates soo much comfort and distracts them from the uncertainty of life, it's like a painkiller for life. I believe much of the voids we have, chads have too, they are just able to fill those voids up with love, adoration and validation, if a chad becomes disabled or his face gets deformed a vacuum is created he become just as miserable as us incel.

Us incels can't afford that painkiller called romantic love so we feel the writhe of life in full effect.

The only purpose of getting with the opposite sex is to procreate. This is the only thing we are missing out on when it comes to the whole relationship thing.
no, its a coping mechanism made by normies to justify why they weren't able to get women before, but somehow now she is somehow different and wants to be with an average looking man for some other reason.

Winning at life and the purpose in life is suicide.
If you think otherwise you are a copeing faggot.

The purpose in life is to manage to search what is the less painful method to suicide(deep thinking req).

That's why I made surrogacy threads.

Another one of @BlkPillPres 's alts.

The real cope is thinking that Chad or Stacy even have to cope.

So the only thing I'm missing out on is biologically the main thing I was born to do?

Last edited:
What the point of surrogacy ?
Why do you want to have children?

To have my own children to love and for them to love me back and make them happy as much as I could.

To have my own children to love and for them to love me back and make them happy as much as I could.
Could your children truely love u as an incel tier looking man ??

High IQ. If you believe in “love”, you are not blackpilled. Knowing that females are shallow whores, how can you still believe in love? It is only a way for people to delude themselves that they are “above” their animalistic lusts (when, in fact, they are the only reason humans have a libido), in order to stroke their egos.

High IQ. If you believe in “love”, you are not blackpilled. Knowing that females are shallow whores, how can you still believe in love? It is only a way for people to delude themselves that they are “above” their animalistic lusts (when, in fact, they are the only reason humans have a libido), in order to stroke their egos.
how can you even have an oneitis after being blackpilled tbh