Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting YouTube banning the manosphere

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
YouTube in the past year has gone all out banning redpill content creators and anyone associated in the manosphere. They’re really pushing this agenda. They want men to be weak little soyboys. I can already foresee this, females will now be the dominate gender very soon. The writing is on the wall. Being masculine will soon be a detriment to your dating life if soyciety has its way. It’s easy to control weak beta males. I never thought I would be Alive to see the downfall of men and it’s really demoralizing.

over for manospherecels

I’m glad there removing redpill videos but they should keep blackpill videos

Soon blackpill will be mainstream and it will suffer the same fait as redpill. They don’t want men to have any power or knowledge. They want you be nice little simps betamale providers

Unfortunately, their only goal is to keep the status of quo of the bluepill; I'd rather someone be redpilled than bluepilled even though I detest both, because it's still closer to the blackpill and still makes foids seethe... :feelsjuice:

If they ban redpillers, they're banning blackpillers. :society:

Nobody want's to advertise pepsi on content that shows how shitty women are.

Once the content can be categorized, it can be systematically removed from owning server space better spent on advertiser friendly content.

In the end it's about money.

Unfortunately, their only goal is to keep the status of quo of the bluepill; I'd rather someone be redpilled than bluepilled even though I detest both, because it's still closer to the blackpill and still makes foids seethe... :feelsjuice:

If they ban redpillers, they're banning blackpillers. :society:
I don’t any problem with redpill. I can deal with them even though it’s still cops

Once the content can be categorized, it can be systematically removed from owning server space better spent on advertiser friendly content.

It’s not really about money. Google has so much money it’s really about control through psychological warfare

there are bitchute and odysee as alternatives.
kiketube is only good for songs or travel videos now

There's all kinds of manosphere guys on Youtube, probably more than ever.

That's what the world wants, for us low value males to be silenced.

unless you meant Smv but in any case you ahould never think of fenale higher than yourself
Its got nothing to do with thinking females are better jfl, of course they're not. For most the world's history they did nothing of significance, only in recent years with all this hyper feminist/ liberal sjw crap is it all about them. It's just glorified attention seeking.

But the world doesn't want people to speak out against it, you just get immediately shut down as shown by YouTube shutting down so called manosphere content like OP mentioned.

alt media. will fill the void. its too bad redpill vomit will be mixed in with blackpill wisdom

Save the spaghetti save the spaghetti!

I seen a vid today of some roastie saying that men should get vasectomies instead of them having to be inconvenienced with their bodies and I could feel my brain writhing in pain.

curently kike society works like that so they are in power but when society starts to crumble and it will be very soon then the natural order of thibg will restore and toilets will be reduced to cum dumpsters again.
Good times make weak men. Bad times make strong men. We need a world war or a second Great Depression. The amount of “men” that have become soy is demoralizing

THE JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING

Theres nowhere to turn so i came to this site, And were growing in numbers, Discord is pointless as my head is being chopped up just for saying hi, We werent ment for this looks discriminate world, We were made for a better one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back