Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you've been saying that you want me to leave the house since i was 15, im ready now

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-

Just send him a facial pic and see what he says
"your genetics are good" is his usual
Hes using reverse psychology on you to make you stay in the house LOL
how so? also i dont know what his issue is. now that im saying i want to leave he has a problem. hes been telling me hes tired of me since i was fucking 9.

"your genetics are good" is his usual

how so? also i dont know what his issue is. now that im saying i want to leave he has a problem. hes been telling me hes tired of me since i was fucking 9.
This is your chance to make it good with him, Ask him to have a sit down with you and talk face to face, Hes open now, This is your ONLY CHANCE!

This is your chance to make it good with him, Ask him to have a sit down with you and talk face to face, Hes open now, This is your ONLY CHANCE!
no thanks. dont wanna live with him anymore, would rather be homeless and broke than have my family surrounding me with their bluepill.