Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Zelda is a game for faggots

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Maybe not the older ones, but BOTW and TOTK are absolutely for faggots. Link is literally designed to be as feminine as possible, he looks like a girl. In BOTW there is even a quest where you have to crossdress to get into an all female town. In TOTK one of the clothes is literally just a skirt. There are literally trannies on twitter posting about their "transformations" from BOTW to TOTK, with tons of them literally becoming trannies in the years since the former game was released. Mario fans maybe soyfacing manchildren but at least they are not trannies like Zelda fans.

Also these games are fucking boring. I tried BOTW when it came out and got bored after five minutes and quit after an hour. The world has nothing in it, it is just copy pasted ruins set over a vast plain of nothingess. The world is underpopulated of NPCs and just feels depressing and empty. I don't know how faggots play these sorts of games. Halo Infinite was the same shit. Modern game makers don't know how to make open world games that aren't empty, depressing hellscapes.

having a low t main character like this is enough to tell you that the whole game is about for fucking twinks
Young Link - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Female Link! - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Gameplay Part 40 -  YouTube

even in breath of the wild they let you use the clothes of a fucking whore to play as link

I not buying a whole other games system just to play faggy arse games like this. Fuck you Nintendo.

I was enjoying the game until I got to that part. Now I vow to never buy another Jewtendo product again. I’ll just borrow the games instead.

Meanwhile final fantasy origin stranger of paradise the main character punches the princess in the ovaries to get her to stfu and everyone claps

having a low t main character like this is enough to tell you that the whole game is about for fucking twinks
Female Link! - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Gameplay Part 40 -  YouTube

even in breath of the wild they let you use the clothes of a fucking whore to play as link
Nigga the first link is a child

I agree though that botw link looks like a fucking estrogenic cuck. Hence why I will never touch that game

Never got into the series tbh, I just haven’t gotten the interest.

The classic Link looks fine, he started looking like a fag since twilight princess.

Classic link is fine; it seems like he became a chad and had a major growth spurt later as this guy which most figures got him way over 6 feet tall online.

For the other version of Link, I wished they were more masculine even to pretty boy chad level or at least respectable for a guy's height, even by Japanese standards.
I was legitimately somewhat confused by Link BOTW gender initially.

jesus killers are attempting to manipulate straight white men into becoming cucks

I loved the older games, the open world killed it

JFL I'm playing Twilight Princess now kek and I played some of the older Zelda games too. Haven't played BOTW or TOTK so am I saved?

I was legitimately somewhat confused by Link BOTW gender initially.
They purposefully made BotW Link as androgynous as possible so female players could identify with him, kek

Modern Zelda is unambiguously for faggot normies

Nintendo and japs love their anime teenager boys more then anything, 30-45 year old man love drawing and cooming to the picture of a blonde european young teenager more then to their own slanty pussied foids even (scientifically proven)

It reminds me of a famous guy in my country Björn Andrésen also known as "the most beautiful boy" who was sexually abused and exploited by french and japanese men by his parents in Stockholm for cash, he was the inspiration for a lot of the anime and manga in how they draw charachters and it haunted him all his life