Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Zero problems in my subhuman halfway houseshare until normie moves in

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Now everything's a fucking issue. We cope with booze and weed (not even loud) and learn how to appreciate the NEET life. Then this normie fuck moves in with his job and his landwhale girlfriend and thinks we're the fucked up ones, ratting on us about our copes that could literally get us kicked out onto the streets.

These normies man.

You should call her a fat bitch

Damn its a shame he is struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts. Hopefully he doesnt do anything drastic like cut his own throat in his bed in the middle of the night. That would be tragic.

phantom der nacht vampire GIF

Damn its a shame he is struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts. Hopefully he doesnt do anything drastic like cut his own throat in his bed in the middle of the night. That would be tragic.

phantom der nacht vampire GIF
Man this nigga's a halfway house LARPer: ain't nothing wrong with his mental health (other than accepting a landwhale as a normie I guess).