Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ZOG Is Censoring/Banning All Non Kosher Owned and Approved Media

Y

youthislife

Veteran

How tf will they try and legimatise this outright attack on freedom of speech?

How tf will they try and legimatise this outright attack on freedom of speech?
no body cares and those who do can do nothing in face of absolute kosher power. this a Jews world and goyim are NPCs who can do nothing but accept their fate

no body cares and those who do can do nothing in face of absolute kosher power. this a Jews world and goyim are NPCs who can do nothing but accept their fate

A bunch of dumb white goyim can attack Iran fighting for 'muh freedom'.

A bunch of dumb white goyim can attack Iran fighting for 'muh freedom'.
No less dumb than the ones who invaded Europe to "save" it from Germany. American whites are paying for the sins of their ancestors.

That is good. Fuck muslims
Muslims are the last major group that still marries virgin women and does not allow them to dress like total sluts.

Muslims are the last major group that still marries virgin women and does not allow them to dress like total sluts.
I dont care fuck them and get them back to their countries. They spread like parasites

I dont care fuck them and get them back to their countries. They spread like parasites
low IQ for putting Iran and one billion in one group. the Muslim migrants are not Iranian ones.

low IQ for putting Iran and one billion in one group. the Muslim migrants are not Iranian ones.
Fuck iran backwards ass country. Their woman are trash ethnics anyways, no one cares what they do to them

this is why i blame jews for everything, theyre the reason the west became a cucked liberal sjw cesspool