Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill zoomer historian whatifalthis admits that there is a mental illness pandemic and that the world goes to shit.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0K0sI5XiP4

Actually very good video by him, and yes the world goes to shit.

He also does a 180 and goes christian maxxing and saying that we need to believe in god.

I believe in god, but I still want to see this society burn in scorching fire.

He also notes, that when we get into power, w0men will be treated like the truly deserve (In skyrim).

He believes that the right will crush the laft in a civil war, and he predicts that most of us here (Neets) will enjoy the show with popocorn.

I plan to watch it just like this, I am a mstow, that was sent to his own way by society and w0men. I have no reason or obligation to protect the society the bullied me, made me depressed, gaslighted me, and treated me like trash mutiple time.

If I do decide to fight, it will be only for myself and my femily. and that will happen when the laws and society collapsed.

What a stupid video! Alarmist, full of moral panic, conspiracy theories, always the same shit that the world will end since the 1970s. There is no mental health crisis, psychology is shit!

The idiot owner of this channel made a video criticizing "modern feminism." There is no modern feminism, it has always been so, hating destroying men, raising women as superior beings.

What a stupid video! Alarmist, full of moral panic, conspiracy theories, always the same shit that the world will end since the 1970s. There is no mental health crisis, psychology is shit!
Do you think people were always this depressed in the past?

The idiot owner of this channel made a video criticizing "modern feminism." There is no modern feminism, it has always been so, hating destroying men, raising women as superior beings.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He admits that mental ilness is a possion of demons. lolol. Something that I actually thought.

The soyciety is at fault.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0K0sI5XiP4

Actually very good video by him, and yes the world goes to shit.

He also does a 180 and goes christian maxxing and saying that we need to believe in god.

I believe in god, but I still want to see this society burn in scorching fire.

He also notes, that when we get into power, w0men will be treated like the truly deserve (In skyrim).

He believes that the right will crush the laft in a civil war, and he predicts that most of us here (Neets) will enjoy the show with popocorn.

I plan to watch it just like this, I am a mstow, that was sent to his own way by society and w0men. I have no reason or obligation to protect the society the bullied me, made me depressed, gaslighted me, and treated me like trash mutiple time.

If I do decide to fight, it will be only for myself and my femily. and that will happen when the laws and society collapsed.

I don't believe there is a God, and if there is one he turned his back on all of us a long time ago. If there is a God, he's an angry, cold God.