Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel zoomer stacy wearing slutty outfit with 5 zoomer orbitors......

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
saw it today. that foid, young looking probably teen, pretty face, wearing this in public. she had like 5 orbitors, all guys, 1 was some brown ethnic. i heard the foid talked "he said this to me " to one of his orbitors, then showed him her phone ( i guess her conversation with chad/high tier normie?)

the cleverage is insane, such a young, tight, slim body, with a pair of big boobs.

giga fucking over. all those zoomers mog me including that ethnic. meanwhile the foid probably going after some chads/giga chads while those cucked zoomers "help" her and orbit her.

i took a risk taking those. there happened to be a rice sitting right at the side of me, facing directly towards me and i suspect he could have seen me taking pics :fuk::worryfeels:

View: https://i.imgur.com/1T7NHFW.jpg

very good creepshot :feelsYall:

I very much enjoy her smile :feelsrope:

saw it today. that foid, young looking probably teen, pretty face, wearing this in public. she had like 5 orbitors, all guys, 1 was some brown ethnic. i heard the foid talked "he said this to me " to one of his orbitors, then showed him her phone ( i guess her conversation with chad/high tier normie?)

the cleverage is insane, such a young, tight, slim body, with a pair of big boobs.

giga fucking over. all those zoomers mog me including that ethnic. meanwhile the foid probably going after some chads/giga chads while those cucked zoomers "help" her and orbit her.

i took a risk taking those. there happened to be a rice sitting right at the side of me, facing directly towards me and i suspect he could have seen me taking pics :fuk::worryfeels:

Cope. She's getting gang banged by all 5 of them

No way that’s a teen

Perfect rape material

thats why i dont go in city in summer

Thanks for taking a pic.

Imagine seeing this irl

Would bust a nut

That whore has a better life than any of us. Check out that smile that is a real happy person smile in public. I only get remotely happy in a room by myself

Did he look like an incel? He probably wanted to see your pictures and add them to his collection :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Judging from her lower-third, she looks more like MTB at best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230804-182046_kindlephoto-7605599.png
    Screenshot_20230804-182046_kindlephoto-7605599.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 4