Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Zoomers and racism hypocrisy

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Nothing is more annoying than seeing a bunch of whites hating their own kind and literally playing off hating white people is the only way. Only to follow it up by talking as if they were black and felt black people's feelings. This happened to me today with a dumb white person and a spic (I think cuban) talk it out in a Convo or something. It was cringe, hearing them say "fo sho" when they aren't even the appropriate race to be having this accent and act as if nothing happens. Beating racism with racism is nothing more than a child's game. One where both parties can't win I'm afraid.....this is why they are all so easy to manipulate....:feelsdevil: so dumb...so useless

what's poppin' homie. u get me fo sheezy bro.
Gangster GIF
I can break his torso like a led pencil ngl.

Lol other races hate themselves way more than mayos do

Lol other races hate themselves way more than mayos do
Source? I'm talking about self hating white pig zoomers. This has nothing to do with other races. Besides the usesless racism on racism play. They are easily manipulated when in this state. So vulnerable :feelsdevil:

nah mayos are dropping like flies. they're all on anti-depressants and have a rope at arm's reach.
tom and jerry drugs GIF
Most of them are tall enough to jbw. You have a source for this statistics? @bigantennaemay1 thoughts on the zoomers and their braindead ways? And this guy's logic?

mayos only get rope mogged by the indigenous who got giga screwed by mayo colonizers, losing their identities, tribes, livelihoods, and land. other than that it's laughable how much mayos cant resist the rope compared to other ethnicites

View attachment 635935

mayos love their pills too of course
View attachment 635942
zoomers still hate white people and paint them as evil. No. Everyone does nowadays. When even then, colored people are just as vulnerable as whites. Especially if they are obessessed with politics

I fit in by doing freestyle soundcloud incel rap CHECK IT OUT NIGGA IM AN INCEL RAPPER TRUE G IM LIL PIKACHU NIGGER

34781.jpg

Beams on my feet
Beams on my feet
Beams on my feet
GROPE THE OPPAI PIKACHU

34781.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah yeah
If you looking to beam me fuck off nigga
Coping with snacks comfy with my niggas:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
The radiation doesn’t reach me
You cuckolds cant teach me
smarter than you BOW DOWN TO YOUR SPIRITUAL JEW IM STUDYING KABBALAH
BLOW OFF YOU 911 STYLE INSHALLAH:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Nigga im a NEET fuck the foids and the cucks
Nigga im a NEET fuck the foids and the cucks
Nigga im a NEET fuck the foids and rhe cucks
Yeah
FUCK THEM THROWIN MY PISS JUGS ON YA CUNTS

PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKA CHU
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA SAINT CHO

No oppai to grope
No hope no cope
Now it’s rope or become kiddie fiddling pope

PIKAAAAAAA PIIIIIIIIIII :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: I HAVE INCEL RAGE I NEED TO UNLEASH
PUT YO FOID MOTHER ON A LEASH:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game
Tldr I might tho:shock:

mayos dont hate themselves. why would they
Self hating white people exist. Only zoomers though. They worship bbc and keep talking trash about their own kind. This came from a white girls mouth btw. I'm mixed so I'm legally obligated to sit and watch

Nothing is more annoying than seeing a bunch of whites hating their own kind and literally playing off hating white people is the only way. Only to follow it up by talking as if they were black and felt black people's feelings. This happened to me today with a dumb white person and a spic (I think cuban) talk it out in a Convo or something. It was cringe, hearing them say "fo sho" when they aren't even the appropriate race to be having this accent and act as if nothing happens. Beating racism with racism is nothing more than a child's game. One where both parties can't win I'm afraid.....this is why they are all so easy to manipulate....:feelsdevil: so dumb...so useless
Wazz poppin dawg

yo yo yo my niggaaassss wassss good Fo Dizzle my Nizzle Nigga!!!! This shit frfr deadass on my momma yuh heard nigga! I ain't no cracka nigga I hang wit dem real GANGBANGAS NIGGA !!! I sell them PACKS on the DOWN LOW my aNIGAAH!!!!! mfickdsj This Thread is NOT bussin my NIGGA you a FUCK NIVGA on my MOMMA NIGHA ON THE DEAD HOMIES

yo yo yo my niggaaassss wassss good Fo Dizzle my Nizzle Nigga!!!! This shit frfr deadass on my momma yuh heard nigga! I ain't no cracka nigga I hang wit dem real GANGBANGAS NIGGA !!! I sell them PACKS on the DOWN LOW my aNIGAAH!!!!! mfickdsj This Thread is NOT bussin my NIGGA you a FUCK NIVGA on my MOMMA NIGHA ON THE DEAD HOMIES
All the wiggers coming out of the woodworks makes me tear up:shock: so beautiful

Waz good wigga

There was a scientific survey that shows just this I spent the past 5 minutes looking through my files to find it to post but could not find it. However you don't really need a study just look at any zoomer social media...

Most of them are tall enough to jbw. You have a source for this statistics? @bigantennaemay1 thoughts on the zoomers and their braindead ways? And this guy's logic?
I don't know, I have him ignored for being an idiot, and a soy infiltrator. :feelshaha:

Mods should probably ban him, and save us the headache of dealing with yet another infiltrator. Wonder if this one is from reddit, or from youtube. Only time will tell. :feelsjuice:

I don't know, I have him ignored for being an idiot, and a soy infiltrator. :feelshaha:

Mods should probably ban him, and save us the headache of dealing with yet another infiltrator. Wonder if this one is from reddit, or from youtube. Only time will tell. :feelsjuice:
This is why your my favorite users. No homo. Why can't we have more users like you

Like those :soy: at my school who hang out with blacks suck up to blacks and lust over sheboons[UWSL] [/UWSL]

This is why your my favorite users. No homo. Why can't we have more users like you
Thanks, bro. But I'm one of a kind, unfortunately.

Being unique sucks, it's isolating as hell. Or purgatory. It's a social purgatory. :fuk:
You in your own world all alone in 2022 and feel like no one’s there for you irl

Self hating is also very common among curry zommers; you'll find them all over internet saying "Ashamed to be Indian".

I did a DNA test and found out I'm 2.23% Nigerian... so next time I hear some white bitch say some shit like that I'm gonna yell at her "What the fuck you just say bitch? You racist ass trying to appropriate my culture? NAH SIT DOWN AND TALK RIGHT BITCH"

Self hating is also very common among curry zommers; you'll find them all over internet saying "Ashamed to be Indian".
That's because the bitches want to be raped by white chads instead of currycels.

Women, doesn't matter if they're White, Indian, or Asian, they want some other race of men to breed with

Athough white women are the worst. why the fuck would you want a fucking turd shoved in your vag? In what reality is that hot?
At least it makes sense for Indian and Asian girls to want white men.
Black men?
69984052 120288736004253 1273096600809373696 n

You in your own world all alone in 2022 and feel like no one’s there for you irl
There is no one else there for me in real life. It's always been that way, and always will, until the day I die.

The only person that's ever been there for me is me. :feelsbadman:

You are a midget who tries so hard to fit in and fail. It never began for you if you are born in 2003 and talk like this.
You sound angry, Snappy. Why don't you log out and take some time to cool down.

Everybody is racist to some degree in all ethnicities, the whole utopian notion all of us getting along in perfect equal harmony is childish idealistic nonsense. If people are racist, I don't care. If people aren't racist, I don't care. If people want to openly preserve their race, I don't care. If people want to be in interracial relationships having a bunch of half breed mongoloid children, I don't care. I just don't give a shit either way, for me it's just a bunch of trivial preferences people decide for themselves. I do know that I hate political correctness where I like mocking it every chance I get. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Everybody is racist to some degree in all ethnicities, the whole utopian notion all of us getting along in perfect equal harmony is childish idealistic nonsense. If people are racist, I don't care. If people aren't racist, I don't care. If people want to openly preserve their race, I don't care. If people want to be in interracial relationships having a bunch of half breed mongoloid children, I don't care. I just don't give a shit either way, for me it's just a bunch of trivial preferences people decide for themselves. I do know that I hate political correctness where I like mocking it every chance I get. :feelsjuice:
Organisms shouldn't have free will. I dream for everything to be controlled by me one day. Pure perfection will come

Organisms shouldn't have free will. I dream for everything to be controlled by me one day. Pure perfection will come
We all wish we could be kings and lords over the entire world. :feelsEhh: