Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1.50$ Coke From McDonalds.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Got a medium sized coke(pretty big in the US) for 1.50$.

I hardly drink soda, but I decided to get myself one today since I did well on a test.

Shit is good man :smonk:

Enjoy the small things in life while you still can even though that sounds like boomer advice you only have one CONSCIOUS life so I say do whatever you want mang and I hope you enjoyed the drink brocel what did you get btw
I said coca a cola. I very rarely drink soda, in fact this is my first this whole year JFL. I can't say I kept an exact count, but last year I drank soda a total of no more than a handful of times. I don't drink it since it can cause tons of problems for thing like teeth, liver, cardiac health and just general issues for your health as a whole, including lowered testosterone.

I know it seems kinda hypocritical since I drink alcohol sometimes, but at least that gets me buzzed/drunk which helps with my other copes like weed, gaming, music, etc. whilst soda does nothing but flood my body with tons of shitty added chemicals.

i lub soda cans best are diet sodas in can

coke zero in can ice gold and some nice sandwich in combo or toast
Actually sounds nice.

I prefer soda from the cups you get any fast food places, just adds something to it :feelsjuice:

I heard McDonalds coke taste much better than bottled or in can.

Actually sounds nice.

I prefer soda from the cups you get any fast food places, just adds something to it :feelsjuice:
yup these are based too but very expensive, but i have to leave basedpartment for this so i mostly order shit from grocery online store once a month, too not go outside as often but when i drive too my parents base i mostly drive through wagedonalds drive and get some fanta, 8 tendies, large fries and honey mustard souce and drive too a chill parking spot in countryside and eat that stuff in car.

I heard McDonalds coke taste much better than bottled or in can.
Yeah I kinda get what you're saying; could just be that McDonalds adds something to it.

As in the sense that getting it with a McDonalds meal or in a cup from there adds a sense of uniqueness to it.

Yeah I kinda get what you're saying; could just be that McDonalds adds something to it.

As in the sense that getting it with a McDonalds meal or in a cup from there adds a sense of uniqueness to it.
They get the sirup from the original company and then mix it with their soda water, maybe the water is better or being freshly made tastes better, from what i saw from youtube people say its noticeably better.

They get the sirup from the original company and then mix it with their soda water, maybe the water is better or being freshly made tastes better, from what i saw from youtube people say its noticeably better.
Makes sense I suppose :feelsjuice:

McDonalds coke mogs, whenever I need to cure my soda cravings, I will just go there.

Got a medium sized coke(pretty big in the US) for 1.50$.

I hardly drink soda, but I decided to get myself one today since I did well on a test.

Shit is good man :smonk:
Yea, I believe the price for a Fountain Drink regardless of the size is the same.

There is something special about McDonald’s coke.

Is that shit full of ice?