Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 107 incel users online...

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
One of the lowest I've seen in a while. The day this forum gets to double digit incel users online at once, means that it is officially dying.

there is thousands of potential users but they're bluepilled cucks, writing shit about us on Reddit

fakecels realizing they're actually fakecels

Why are they so many bluepillers??

Why are they so many bluepillers??
Glowie webcrawlers + feminists looking for edgeposts to screenshot and share on cuckit/shitter/whatever + "femcels" looking to hook up with the fakecels here + incels afraid to make an account

Glowie webcrawlers + feminists looking for edgeposts to screenshot + "femcels" looking to hook up with some fakecel here + incels afraid to make an account
I bet there's many incel in denial bluepillers who come here to make fun of us but and endup getting blackpilled

I bet there's many incel in denial bluepillers who come here to make fun of us but and endup getting blackpilled
Yeah, seems like a relatively common thing. Lots of users seem to have found this forum thanks to anti-incel spaces like cucktears.

It's dead there are barely any good threads it's all water. 90% of users are larper normies.

And yes I know I'm GrAY join date Nov 16
Your opinion is invalid solely because you're a grAY. so STFU grAY, even though you're right kek

We gotta advertise on Facebook to bring in new Greycels...:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think there will be more incels joining the forum because I heard that Gen Alpha will have more incels

One of the lowest I've seen in a while. The day this forum gets to double digit incel users online at once, means that it is officially dying.
(Incels: 211, Bluepillers: 2,564)

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: