Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [13 REasons WhY] sTupid shows I HAte

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Foids tired of living on tutorial island. On episode 2 of season 2 one girls dialogue made me want to throw my laptop across the room. It went something like "I wish I was a guy, they get to choose their own destiny, they dont know the pressure of having to be beautiful all the time blah blah blah BLAH".
8e7817734c2189bf045da295e66fc814.png
8a4.jpg
9c2e8097b931b086193fc41f4fefaf6cdb14b89c_full.jpg

LOL at watching this program cus i have nothing FUCKING better to watch

It's made for normies by normies lol what did you expect

>"I wish I was a guy, they get to choose their own destiny, they dont know the pressure of having to be beautiful all the time blah blah blah BLAH".

JFL

IIKmyK7 1

Tbh it was lifefuel when Chad Bryce beat the shit out Cuck Clay.

Tbh it was lifefuel when Chad Bryce beat the shit out Cuck Clay.
i'm on his side now. Even though I hate him he is the least cucked/soylent guy on the show

i'm on his side now. Even though I hate him he is the least cucked/soylent guy on the show
Yeah I was rooting for him the entire first season. Haven't seen the second one yet. Probably won't watch it because it's just gonna be a bunch of libtard degeneracy

I hate the show. Hannah is so wrong and her character is so badly written. Female depression is such a meme why cant the main character be an incel?

Chads do choose their own destiny. It's incels who are forced to be alone.

STOP
WATCHING
THAT
SHIT

watch icarly instead

never watched it. i assume its just some dumb overdramatization of a roastie's "depression" and subsequent suicide

I hate the show. Hannah is so wrong and her character is so badly written. Female depression is such a meme why cant the main character be an incel?

Because ours would be much less interesting. Get bullied, be lonely, die.

It's a disgrace to actual bully victims, they'll never make a relatable one because no one gives a shit about depressed males killing themselves

i literally hate every single character on that show except probably zach and tony

the girls are all insufferable, almost every single one of them, and their stories are just suicidefuel.

clay is a TOTAL cuck and the rest are just dicks or retards in one way or another

bryce is a smug little cunt, i hope montgomery shoves a broom up his ass too one day

jeff atkins was another one who was like the most level headed guy ever, and they fucking killed him off jfl.