Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17 yr old slut gets expelled for fucking in school

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/tskuk7/my_daughter_17f_is_facing_expulsion/
Screenshot 2022 03 31 at 075022
“sooo out of character!"

yeah sure. typical school foid with chad

Screenshot 2022 03 31 at 075337

this is just normal behaviour apparently.

Agecuck logic: "17 year old girls are just innocent angels who don't know anything about sex"

They need stoning by the law.

Chad and Stacy were outright fucking each other in the halls while I ate my lunch in a bathroom stall. Good to know!
I remember hanging in bathrooms with absolute retards.

I remember hanging in bathrooms with absolute retards.
The bathrooms are full of thugmaxxed drug users down here in Chadlifornia, I can't even rot in peace :feelsUgh:

Surprised that water is wet. Parents are really stupid, they did the same at 17 probably.

chad gets away with it scott free jfl. chad cant fucking lose

She's just exploring her sexuality:soy::foidSoy:

Yes...one of Justus Grossbier's friends switched schools so she could mate with her lover.

Lol look at the all cucked comments on Reddit. They all think it’s no big deal and quite normal. I swear those whores have no shame. The West is completely fucked.

It’s like comparing human shit to dog shit
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

When I see a 17yo girl I see a used up putrid hag that has done all manner of sexual acts with older men most likely starting from age 11 to 13. Nothing about a 17yo girl these days is youthful or innocent.

Whoopee fucking vile cheap foid got expelled for fucking. Let's have some party brothers:panties::panties:

A 17-year-old slut just needed sex, so her behavior is justified.
The fucking world of clowns.