Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1900's Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/gHlRddkYdLw?si=C1rTtn6VA1MXwz8a

Screenshot 20230919 164341 060

what race mixing does to a mf

now Rio is basically this:
IMG 20230919 154059 757

soon in an european city next to you

I've also been looking at old photos of my city/town (they used to be two separate settlements before urbanization connected them together) from the early 20th century lately. Wild shit.

Let me guess, the city was European and all Africans lived in rural areas. Then all the Africans moved into the city and basically turned it into an African city.

Same happened to Paris, same happened to Detroit and Chicago.
:yes:

now Rio is basically this:
IMG 20230919 154059 757

Unironically a good representation of a Nigger equivalent of a brain (not sure what to call those things, human brains think, Nigger "brains" just have this).

Fuck this world boomers lived in, they had lead in their bloodstream and thought it was classy and cool

New York Pre-Nigger was absolutely stunning, you can say what you want about the Irish, the Jews, and the Italians, but no matter how bad and criminal they were, they didn't turn it into a city as ugly as it is today.

Another interesting example is African cities when they were run by Europeans and then post-colonial cities, they immediately turned to shit. You now have older South Africans wishing for Apartheid to return because European stewardship still beets full Nigger (dis)order.

One factor is in 1900 Brazil had 17.4 million people. In 2022 Brazil has 203.0 million people. Brazilians are too low IQ to manufacture stuff to sell it abroad, but Brazil is very resource rich. Instead of 17 million people sharing the resource wealth, now they have 203 million sharing that wealth.

Its a reason I have been arguing Latin America needs to downsize in population by at least 90% in the coming 200 years.

One factor is in 1900 Brazil had 17.4 million people. In 2022 Brazil has 203.0 million people. Brazilians are too low IQ to manufacture stuff to sell it abroad, but Brazil is very resource rich. Instead of 17 million people sharing the resource wealth, now they have 203 million sharing that wealth.

Its a reason I have been arguing Latin America needs to downsize in population by at least 90% in the coming 200 years.
Boyo you could say by this that many people have been desincelized then :feelskek:
Based Brazil, in this country everybodys getting pussy (except me)

Brazil is very resource rich.
we have Amazonia to explore but the (((leftists))) conspired against the right-wing government to stop its exploration with the excuse of Climate Change, they are conspiring now to "share" it with the WEF globalists

Boyo you could say by this that many people have been desincelized then :feelskek:
Based Brazil, in this country everybodys getting pussy (except me)

The worst in society always breed the most. Thats why nearly every country goes downhill. England was one of the few countries in the world where century after century the rich had more kids than the poor.

One good side though.. Brazil's fertility rate is down to ~1.60, so well under 2.10 replacement rate. Of course Brazil is still growing in population for now because of the age structure of the population.

The worst in society always breed the most. Thats why nearly every country goes downhill. England was one of the few countries in the world where century after century the rich had more kids than the poor.

One good side though.. Brazil's fertility rate is down to ~1.60, so well under 2.10 replacement rate. Of course Brazil is still growing in population for now because of the age structure of the population.
and those reproducing are all mutts using wealthy distribution program called Bolsa Familia (neetbux for lazy niggers and whore single mothers)
200409 PeriferiasB 1024x599

and those reproducing are all mutts using wealthy distribution program called Bolsa Familia (neetbux for lazy niggers and whore single mothers)
View attachment 878303
That's a fact tho, for anyone who doesn't still know about this anyone here who have sex and makes children non ironically gets free neetbux

New York Pre-Nigger was absolutely stunning, you can say what you want about the Irish, the Jews, and the Italians, but no matter how bad and criminal they were, they didn't turn it into a city as ugly as it is today.

Another interesting example is African cities when they were run by Europeans and then post-colonial cities, they immediately turned to shit. You now have older South Africans wishing for Apartheid to return because European stewardship still beets full Nigger (dis)order.

One extreme unpolitically correct thing is years after slavery ended in the US.. the older blacks who were interviewed, who had lived on the plantations wanted to go back to life on the plantation.

The problem is after slavery was abolished, the blacks were kicked out of the plantations or they shut down.. then the blacks had to fend for themselves in the cities, with predation from other blacks, greedy landlords, greedy business owners for jobs, etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 878303

Partially I blame whites especially white women. They could be using these programs to crank out white children, but they don't.

Partially I blame whites especially white women. They could be using these programs to crank out white children, but they don't.
What does it matter theyll be poor anyways

What does it matter theyll be poor anyways

Thats why the white race has to start focusing on things other than getting more money. A bloodline might have to be poor for centuries, but use that time to grow by 20 times in number.

Thats why the white race has to start focusing on things other than getting more money. A bloodline might have to be poor for centuries, but use that time to grow by 20 times in number.
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

That's stupid and niggerish thinking I gotta say

I've also been looking at old photos of my city/town (they used to be two separate settlements before urbanization connected them together) from the early 20th century lately. Wild shit.
Budapest?

View attachment 878303
With the exception of the fat niglet they all look 33 % white 33 amerindian 33 black perfect mutt.

The Kalergi plan phase 1really worked in Brazil now phase 2 already begun all around the world

Brazil really was an experimental ground for the ones that actually rule the world.

Being poor is stupid man no matter the race, poverty is literally lack of power u guys must be kikes agents ofc :feelssus:
poverty is just dont having access to luxury items like a PS5 or expensive cars, most poor people have houses and access to food, so they can live a decent life

GgwtecC7iuiD 640x360

Last edited:
With the exception of the fat niglet they all look 33 % white 33 amerindian 33 black perfect mutt.

The Kalergi plan phase 1really worked in Brazil now phase 2 already begun all around the world

Brazil really was an experimental ground for the ones that actually rule the world.
:yes:

poverty is just dont having access to luxury items like a PS5 or expensive cars, most poor people have houses and access to food, so they can live a decent life

View attachment 878315
Money can give infraestructure, research, engineering applications, resources, healthcare, high education, are you retarded? We are not goat fuckers we can do science and shit

I don't know any cities in Italy that were 2 and united to form just one I'm dumb:feelstastyman:
Maybe i didn't explain myself correctly. Where i live now used to be a separate small town near a larger city. Then with urbanization following WW2 the larger city essentially absorbed the small town.

Maybe i didn't explain myself correctly. Where i live now used to be a separate small town near a larger city. Then with urbanization following WW2 the larger city essentially absorbed the small town.
Makes sense now