Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 2 gems found on IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Thank you for forwarding IT! Wouldnt have seen these 2 gigabased posts without you.

K6wyzn2two161

Salute to this soldiercel:
Display

he did her a favor anyway, she won't be forgetting anything again

I wonder if they test the sperm to see if it matches your DNA. If not that is a great plan and we need to get on that en masse.
Would be great to see the cognitive dissonance in normies denying the blackpill and being mad about currygoo at the same time :feelshmm:

Would be great to see the cognitive dissonance in normies denying the blackpill and being mad about currygoo at the same time :feelshmm:
Normies have no problem being racists to curries and don't see any contradiction. Bad example.

Normies have no problem being racists to curries and don't see any contradiction. Bad example.
Agreed. Shitting on Indians and Asians is widely accepted. A lot of curry and asian foids use it as an excuse to reinforce their white cock only policy as well

Agreed. Shitting on Indians and Asians is widely accepted. A lot of curry and asian foids use it as an excuse to reinforce their white cock only policy as well
Zoomers are the most openly racist against Indian males compared to any generation I've seen yet tbh
And that's considering all sides of the political spectrum.

heh.... remember that oscars when they tried to make it all black, they were still making fun of asians. we're the lowest of the low

So many cucks on soydit seething over st calculatorcel

the only time i will laugh with IT.