Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2017 has been the most suicidefuel yet

• Thread starter CompleteFailure
  • Start date
C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
I have tried everything, I am low bf, toned, hairmaxxed, made friends and went out MULTIPLE TIMES, no HURR DURR PERSONALITY ( make people laugh, talk to them about everyday stuff, show that I care about their life, and I really do). I have lost count how many times I've been called ugly or received IODs from girls but only have been told I looked good 4 times, and only 2 meant something because of they came from young females who meant it.

Go for the young females.

You made friends,you're better off than most of us.

what are ur stats ? height ? age ? hairline level ? etc ...

Pouuop said:
what are ur stats ? height ? age ? hairline level ? etc ...
Light skinned black 5'10 almost 22 KHHV and NW1.5 lol, I get rated 4-5.5 in the pics I post but I must look 10x worst IRL. I had a friend I thought I was better looking than get approached by a girl and made out, then a friend of hers saw it and got jealous so she approached him too

So basically he had 2x infinite the experience with females I have in 1 night

CompleteFailure said:
then a friend of hers saw it and got jealous so she approached him too
>women aren't a hivemind you sexist pig, please delete your misogynistic comment

2018 will be more sui fuel.

The Chad master race will have eradicated incels off the face of Earth by 2020.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The Chad master race will have eradicated incels off the face of Earth by 2020.

Not that soon. I wager that by 2025, the council of Women will hang men based for their various offenses (recessed chin, being a manlet ,etc) and only allow Chads to live and breed.