Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 2020 incel year

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This year sucked, no cute adorable loli waifu of culture. But there are other things in life. And best and most important thing in life of incel, biggest honor and greatest achievement (of non-ER tier) is to be featured in inceltears. Got a lot of this joy, not counted how many times, and was thinking of making list of thgeir names, but searching for old threads is problematic in reddit. So easier to find just few who made into top of this year (without cute adorable loli waifu even being popular incel is not easy). And as I always upvote threads about me and downvote all others, so is easy now to find those. Here just names and flares

Whatever you say, dude.

Incel complains his mission of finding a child to rape is hard
Pedophilia apologist

The pedocels are at it again Pedophilia apologist

A support group for pedophiles to discuss where to find underage girls to groom. It's a Support Group, Guize!

well...

Missyou

Perbert

Yikerinos.....

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about

Fuck there will be a February 29th this year, that’s a trucels birthday tbh

2020s incel supremacy decade
lets goooo

Are you an actual pedocel? If so your life must be hell, even worse than truest of truecels

Are you an actual pedocel? If so your life must be hell, even worse than truest of truecels
Girls under 18 are children, but for man over 30 pre-wall females are children. So yes, pedovolcel, because I wouldn't walhitter roastie

For 2020 I really want to hope, even though I can barely cope, and all that's available is a bottle and a coil of rope.

damn so OP is a confirmed pedo then.
thats a level of sexual degeneracy id never want to reach.

@Nothingness look at this he is back from his okcupid date :feelskek:

Your posts are always an interesting read

Some things never change...

Every year sucks as an incel

damn so OP is a confirmed pedo then.
thats a level of sexual degeneracy id never want to reach.

Not a pedophile, an ephebophile