Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2022 Looks match

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/IoeSIMfftU8

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see the ridiculous mismatch. If the roles were reversed the guy would have to have something to offer like money and status but this fat thing has absolutely nothing going for her. Shes over weight her face is unrecognizable due to it shes probably way over his age (shes 32) and she isnt rich. I cant think of a reason why any guy would waste their time with her.

The absolute state of :feelsclown:world in 2022.
:feelsclown:

The absolute state of simps

This is what no prostitution pussy does to a nigga

He mogs me into oblivion, he should rather kill himself.

The guy on the left looks like a dyke

Guy probably has a fat fetish

200 1

He's a high tier normie. She is a morbidly obese landwhale. But I'm not surprised, I regularly see high tier normies and chadlites with landwhales even though people here think hypergamy isn't real.

He's a high tier normie. She is a morbidly obese landwhale. But I'm not surprised, I regularly see high tier normies and chadlites with landwhales even though people here think hypergamy isn't real.
Whats funny is guys primarily select for looks seeing modern couples you would never know that.

Ewwwww now that's gross.

Tired of these fucking weirdos with fat fetishes

Last edited:
Get the harpoon!

The funny thing is, she actually SMVmogs her boyfriend :feelsclown:

Sad state of affairs when whores like these can make money

It's over for farmercels.A cow looks better than this obesity.

Refer to LooksMax for my new comparison.

"Looksmatching" is horrid nowadays.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see the ridiculous mismatch. If the roles were reversed the guy would have to have something to offer like money and status but this fat thing has absolutely nothing going for her. Shes over weight her face is unrecognizable due to it shes probably way over his age (shes 32) and she isnt rich. I cant think of a reason why any guy would waste their time with her

I NEED A JUMPSCARE WARNING ON THIS DISGUSTING

I wouldnt waste a second on her

Normies would never acknowledge the fact, that this would never happen if the genders were reversed. Unless he was rich, that is. If a fat guy couldn't find a gf they would just blame his personality or say that he is a fat slob, but a femoid can do no wrong.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see the ridiculous mismatch. If the roles were reversed the guy would have to have something to offer like money and status but this fat thing has absolutely nothing going for her. Shes over weight her face is unrecognizable due to it shes probably way over his age (shes 32) and she isnt rich. I cant think of a reason why any guy would waste their time with her.

@Moeggels average whore a normie can get with

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mrs. McDonalds can get any low-mid tier white normie she wants who will love her and take care of her selflessly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JUST FUCKING KEK AT FEM"CELS". THIS IS LIVING PROOF FEM"CELS" IS MORE FAKE THAN BIGFOOT, SANTA, EASTER BUNNY AND TOOTH FAIRY COMBINED

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

And they say women don't live life on easy mode.