Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 32 yo Incel in denial gives up

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/193apyy/turned_32_and_ive_given_up/
Screenshot in case this gets deleted:
dd5h47.jpg

Beyond over for this guy. He should make an account here ASAP

The number 5'1 is all I needed to see

The part where his family lost faith in him is so brutal, someone contact this poor soul

dude is around Cyraxx height, never begun.

When will he learn?

They would be. Confidence is attractive. The thing is, you have to believe it.

You sound miserable. Misery isn't attractive. No one wants to hang out with a miserable guy, much less date one.

Cuckit comments trying to make him kill himself istg

@supersoldier least bluepilled reddit comments in 2024

Invite him here

He should make an account here.

how tf did that nigga give up at 32? I'm 5'8 and I knew it was always ogre for me. jbw mind in action.

jfl why does he think posting on that cucked, bluepilled subreddit would be a good idea ? All he did was receive more gaslighting. He should unironically make an account on here, its the only place in the internet where he is accepted and wont get gaslit

This guy should make an account here and help us spread the blackpill, to prevent men from becoming cucked.

Also he should blame women.

id love to talk to him decent mindset and not edgy like many teenager here

it can always get worse. just remember that.

and what do the soydditors do? what they do best. gaslight

Captura de Tela 2024 01 10 as 201304

Captura de Tela 2024 01 10 as 201256

Captura de Tela 2024 01 10 as 201503

Because you fucking can't, there's no such thing as a happy incel. Inceldom is an unnatural state

The comments are always the worst, I just wanna punch those mf so hard :feelsree:

jfl why does he think posting on that cucked, bluepilled subreddit would be a good idea ? All he did was receive more gaslighting. He should unironically make an account on here, its the only place in the internet where he is accepted and wont get gaslit
Men posting on IncelExit want to be gaslit, proven that their experiences aren't what's actually happening.

Therapy: This is completely useless; there is no therapy for inceldom, and whoever does the therapy cannot even relate to you. You are living in a different realm compared to your therapist. What could he even advise to you short of LL and facial surgery? The most sensible advice he could give you is to kill yourself as soon as possible to spare yourself even longer misery and give some hints to the fastest and least painful methods.

Gym: Useless fucking cope. If you already have a normal body, then the gym does absolutely nothing while taking so much of your time, diet, money, etc. Gym is a cope that has very little effect while demanding a ridiculous amount of everything from you compared to this effect.

Fashion: Shit and useless. Chad looks good even in a cheap, torn shirt. Ever wondered why every single brand's advertising has some kind of very attractive guy showcasing their clothes? If it had any effect, then why not hire some ugly guy and show us how the clothes transformed this guy into a chad? Yeah, right, though, so...

Dating apps: Yeah, even he got this right. They are the most obvious thing that everybody other than chad sees that it does not work. Its funny how even normies often agree with this point, because normies also experience this kind of blackpill, being average or slightly above average will just not cut it on dating apps, and the results are basically the same for both incels and normies as well.

Social gatherings: Only work for normies. This is the one place where most normies get their sex and relationships. It is very painful to see it on your own eyes and be left out. He should stop and not go to these gatherings. His height will just not give him any opportunity to ascend.

Grooming/Hygiene: Zero effect.

Job: First, being an accountant is not a good career, like he claims. It would be in times of boomers, not now. Besides that, betabuxxing is not even among his options because his height is just too short. It falls into a category where the doors to betabuxxing are close. With his height, he would need to be a billionaire to compensate, and it would still not work well. The money aspect can do very little in his case, with the exception of saving for LL.

Go for girls shorter than you; height doesn't matter. Lol. Except the shorter girls do not want shorter guys haha, like what the fuck is this advice? The girls have unlimited access to tall chads via social media and dating apps; why on earth should they go for their looksmatches? This advice does not make a fucking sense. He also has a good point, saying that the majority of girls are taller than him. (Not like it makes a difference, though.)

Work on your personality. Looks = personality. There is nothing to work on. Besides, girls do not like nice guys or whatever nonsense is meant by working on your personality. His personality would be completely all right if he looked normal.

Cosmetic surgeries: This is good advice, the only one that makes a difference, but... It is very risky, the results are not guaranteed, and he needs LL. His face does not really matter without the LL. He could be 10/10 facially, but the height just negates it completely. It is like -99% debuff with his height.

Some people said that we should invite this person here. Well, I disagree. There is nothing here that he can benefit from. He is already 32, which means it has been over for him for around 7–10 years already. (It was really over when his plates stopped growing, but you know what I mean.) This guy is unfortunately a hopeless case, and the only answer here is a rope. There is no ascension past 25 because of the agepill and the arrested development pill. The psychological trauma is too big at this point, completely irreversible, and there is nothing to salvage. He can cope as much as he wants, but it is not going to happen, and his life is not going to end normally, for sure.

Some people here are also surprised that he is acting nice towards women and is in denial, etc. Well.... at his age, I would say that he only mentioned these things to appease the reddit folks to get some normal answers from them, but I think it's not possible to not hate women at this age. I think, after his experiences with women, this must be deeply ingrained in his persona, and he only pretends to be cool about it.

The blackpill comes to collect you can't hide.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/193apyy/turned_32_and_ive_given_up/
dd5h47.jpg

I don't really understand what men like him are trying to accomplish by going on those subreddits.

If he truly disenfranchises himself with Incel culture and blackpill in general then what is trading one worldview for another going to accomplish? Is it hope - delusion maybe; longing desire for blackpill to be untrue... Cope is one hell of a drug. But he is mistaken, for the Blackpill does not exist to rob one of his hope, no quite the contrary. To become blackpilled is to kill, to murder your old misguided worldview and draft a new, a one that takes advantage of brutalities of life.

Blackpill is to be used to conquer ones shortcomings, it was never meant as a defeatist ideology, this is what so many of people like that, even here get wrong. But of course it's very natural to give up and despair when faced with the realities of this world. That is not the blackpills mandate though, that's on us for being too weak to stomach it.

Imagine voluntary submitting yourself to this blatant gaslighting. They will always find an excuse to hand wave all your problems away. But the funniest aspect of it all is just how massively inconsistent all of this retarded bluetard rambling always is and how incohesive their arguments are, they will contradict themselves all the time depending on the issue they speak on, it's all just virtue signaling, all of it.

Just don't be miserable after being treated like shit all your life, just be a confident 5'1 balding ethnic and you'll get a GF bro! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I would say delusional, but it's not delusional, they know they are lying to him but it makes them feel good. Fucking trash human beings I want to fucking crack open their skulls, this shit fills me with rage because it reminds me of how I used to be treated when I opened up on shit like this to normies, I want to fucking put a crowbar inside their throats and rip their heads open in real life not in minecraft.

Due_Map_4666 Have some self-respect my man.

By now he should know this site exists
He can go sudoku himself for trying to seek help from reddit jfl

This guy is like a martyr I mean he did all he could and he wasn't allowed to enjoy life. What a fucking nightmare.

+ balding at 17 and indian or whatever race he is? (he said his race wasn't desired)

Screenshot 2024 01 10 224800

View attachment 1035550

View attachment 1035556

Imagine voluntary submitting yourself to this blatant gaslighting. They will always find an excuse to hand wave all your problems away. But the funniest aspect of it all is just how massively inconsistent all of this retarded bluetard rambling always is and how incohesive their arguments are, they will contradict themselves all the time depending on the issue they speak on, it's all just virtue signaling, all of it.

Just don't be miserable after being treated like shit all your life, just be a confident 5'1 balding ethnic and you'll get a GF bro! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I would say delusional, but it's not delusional, they know they are lying to him but it makes them feel good. Fucking trash human beings I want to fucking crack open their skulls, this shit fills me with rage because it reminds me of how I used to be treated when I opened up on shit like this to normies, I want to fucking put a crowbar inside their throats and rip their heads open in real life not in minecraft.

Due_Map_4666 Have some self-respect my man.
And they pat themselves on the back after gaslighting you to shit. The mental point of origin is that anything bad that happens in a man's life is entirely his fault.

Edit: Holy shit, I actually mog this guy:

Let’s get something straight: being 5’1”, bald, and not white makes things harder for you in the dating sphere.
He's basically balding curry janitor me. I'm an inch shorter but got good hair. So rare for me to mog some1, dunno what to think.

dd5h47.jpg

I'm only 2 inches above his height and I can say that that has basically been the story of my life. Honestly, you have to give up after a while. My family has also lost faith in me ever finding love. All I can do is lay down and rot, enjoy my copes and watch the world burn. There's nothing worth preserving any. Atleast I will not have to be a family man and take care of a bunch of kids and I am not one of these simps that's going to date a single mom with a halfrican. I'm gonna die alone more than likely a Virgin. This is the curse I was given for being born.

Seeing this makes me want to kms lol

I wish he would be here now. There are many victims of this cruel world like him here. This website is a sanctuary.

All I can do is lay down and rot, enjoy my copes and watch the world burn. There's nothing worth preserving any.

Cannot agree more with your statement. Cope is what still keeps me alive and luckily cope is almost infinite in the age of internet.

Cannot agree more with your statement. Cope is what still keeps me alive and luckily cope is almost infinite in the age of internet.
I just hope technology grows to a point where I could have a realistic sex doll.

sounds like he wasted a huge amount of time and should have just taken the black pill 10 years earlier rather than listen to pep talks from his chadlite “friends”.
maybe he should just move to live in some remote pygmy community with his accountant shekels he spent his life accumulating

It just breaks my heart that so many men have to go trough this. Why must women be so vicious?

Short and bald at 17 jesus. I'd rope tbh.

Absolutely brutal.

And what's even worse, I don't need to open the thread and read the comments to know that they are gaslighting and lying to him.