Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 32 yo Incel in denial gives up

Apart from being 5'1" his second last paragraph means he is probably a currycel. Throw in a "skin condition" and this dude is best off to go into those Indian slums and just pick something.

appreciate for postimg screenshot.

this guy became a cuck the moment he tried.

I feel so sorry for that trucel. He needs to get off that incelphobic sub and sign up for an account on .is

Judging by the comment threads he clearly knows they are just trying to gaslight him some more. I think he only bothered to confirm his suspicions.

The number 5'1 is all I needed to see
This comment is all i needed to see.

At 5'1 not even landwhale crackwhores would take him.

The height pill is 100% fatal

This comment is all i needed to see.

At 5'1 not even landwhale crackwhores would take him.

The height pill is 100% fatal
He's also ugly and ethnic. The unholy trinity of inceldom

Cuck mod deletes a blackpilled thread on reddit, colour me shocked.

It never began for this guy. Balding in highschool is fucking horrible.
Same happened to me, by 22 I was almost fully bald.

View attachment 1035550

View attachment 1035556

Imagine voluntary submitting yourself to this blatant gaslighting. They will always find an excuse to hand wave all your problems away. But the funniest aspect of it all is just how massively inconsistent all of this retarded bluetard rambling always is and how incohesive their arguments are, they will contradict themselves all the time depending on the issue they speak on, it's all just virtue signaling, all of it.

Just don't be miserable after being treated like shit all your life, just be a confident 5'1 balding ethnic and you'll get a GF bro! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I would say delusional, but it's not delusional, they know they are lying to him but it makes them feel good. Fucking trash human beings I want to fucking crack open their skulls, this shit fills me with rage because it reminds me of how I used to be treated when I opened up on shit like this to normies, I want to fucking put a crowbar inside their throats and rip their heads open in real life not in minecraft.

Due_Map_4666 Have some self-respect my man.
They are gaslighting assholes.

The guy is bald, 5'1 and ethnic. That's pretty much truecel level. He is not unattractive because he is miserable, he is miserable because he is unattractive.

Impossible to even engage with a lot of women now even on facebook groups. Its clear as day
that selection is occurring based on solely looks. All i see is average men posting with no attention
and good looking men posting with 50+ women messaging. Our countries are in serious trouble,
and our governments are partly to blame for what is occurring.

Let’s sum it up. He‘s 32 years old, 5’1 tall, bald and his race "is not desired". Gets ignored by femoids and has no success with femoids whatsoever.

It’s over for him. He can go ER.

They literally don't give a damn about his problems. Normies telling inkies to "just be happy alone" is hilarious. They have zero right to judge if they've never been in our shoes
You WILL be alone forever and you WILL be happy
I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and i'm fine bro!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/193apyy/turned_32_and_ive_given_up/
Screenshot in case this gets deleted:
dd5h47.jpg

Beyond over for this guy. He should make an account here ASAP

“32 is still young :soy: :foidSoy: ” “you have loads of time :soy: :foidSoy:

You WILL be alone forever and you WILL be happy
I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and i'm fine bro!
Sickening line of thought these people have. Truly. They have so little self-awareness of the sheer insanity of their statements. Humans are social creatures, only severely damaged people and sociopaths are fine with complete solitude. Theres nothing normal about living your entire life alone without a partner. Loneliness can literally kill some animal species, it does the same to humans albeit in a different way (sui).