Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill $33k a year janitor gets Tinder dates, can you guess why?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
A fucking janitor lifemogs me into oblivion, what a joke

Yes. I have had Tinder dates up & leave after finding out what I do for a living.

wKUgc6K.jpg

Now granted they leave AFTER they find out what his job is, assuming he dates in the 30+ bracket most women are looking for a beta bucks at that age, if he would stop listening to normies who tell him its creepy to hit up 18-22 yolds he would have sex daily, but younger girls probably dont interest him because hes probably been slaying since starting middle school

@tehgymcel420

Source: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/b38fb4/my_name_is_andrew_i_have_been_a_janitor_since_i/eixvss6/

Just a guess, is it because he's a blond white man?

His youtube (see the roasty filming with her phone).

I make half of that and never got a date or match on tinder. I put that I make 100k though...

He has a big skull. Imagine him with an alien gay skull and the story would be different.
Tats = nt.

edit : JFL. He also got his own imdb page.

level 1
Lobotomist
25 points · 2 months ago
Andrew I had a roomate that started as janitor ( we were 19 years old ) , he went to opening a pub with money he saved with janitor work ( cleaning offices was profitable back than, and he saved all his money ) - The pub, went to club, club went to several clubs. He went to owning 2 Jaguars. 2 divorces and than to bancrupcy. Sometimes he says he will go back to being janitor :)

Take your conclusion.

Last edited:
that guy has feet tattoos and tits wow