Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 47-year-old virgin Redditor is still obsessed with the idea of college life and attending a college party

just crash a house party theory

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/icdc9g/those_here_who_are_virgins_not_by_choice_what_do/

"I wouldn't be inkel if I lived on campus" :feelshaha:

Two months ago, he asks Reddit how he can get invited to a big house party, the type that frat Chads throw:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/gs8gvz/need_advice_how_do_i_get_invited_to_a_big_house/

He even asks a college subreddit what the inside of their dorms look like:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WVU/comments/huts40/does_anyone_here_know_what_the_dorms_look_like_on/

How can someone be a 47-year-old virgin -- I mean, old enough to be my dad -- and not understand that it is completely over for him? I have half a mind to ask him to join us.

Sounds like a senior incel tbh. Hope he is doing well

JFL, looks like I found some funny people there.

Last edited:
This is why men who lost the genetic lottery rope so often at 30. They don't want to reach the age where they are like this.

30 is really a critical point. Some institute did a statistical analysis in Finland and concluded that if a man is still virgin at 30, he is very likely to die virgin/single/childless also, excluding prostitutes.

Time to face reality @FrothySolutions. You missed out on all your chances during college (like I did), and there's NOTHING you can do to rewind the clock or emulate that experience. You will just look like a creep and loser now if you make attempts at going to parties/clubs. So I hope you believe in reincarnation cause this was the last shot you ever got...

30 is really a critical point. Some institute did a statistical analysis in Finland and concluded that if a man is still virgin at 30, he is very likely to die virgin/single/childless also, excluding prostitutes.

I'm 20 and I already know my life is over.

47?
I have no words for this tbh

Almost 50 and still virgin. Must be a trucel. It is unequivocally over for him. Should call a spade a spade and just register here

Almost 50 and still virgin. Must be a trucel

More like an idiot, this guy has kept himself a virgin and wants to fuck and date like Chad at parties, and refuses to pursue any other avenue

Almost 50 and still virgin. Must be a trucel. It is unequivocally over for him. Should call a spade a spade and just register here
He's already a longtime member and frequent poster :feelshaha:

oh man that is fucking brutal

why bush?

i like foids shaven, i snort coke off their ass/back/abs instead
I think both can be good personally. If I ever had a foid I would want her to be hairless, then grow a bush cos then I would fuck her way harder kek

I think both can be good personally. If I ever had a foid I would want her to be hairless, then grow a bush cos then I would fuck her way harder kek

What's attractive about a bush?

What's attractive about a bush?
Just the fact that it's so rare, and more animal. I feel like 80% of foids are totally waxed/Lasered/shaved these days, so gotta keep elevating it to chase that dopamine

holy shit, :feelskek:. this almost gave me second hand suifuel, and im a damn near sociopath.

If it was already over there was nothing he could've done about it anyway, so he shouldn't have ANY regrets.

atleast he doesnt post on incel tears, cuz oh my god, that would make it too funny.

That's why it's best to join the 27 club. Allowing one's self to reach 30 as a subhuman is allowing the non uglies a total victory over your life.

That's why it's best to join the 27 club. Allowing one's self to reach 30 as a subhuman is allowing the non uglies a total victory over your life.

You are squarely wrong. Refusing to suicide, and smiling directly to people pisses them off.

I mean he's not alone. I was told that I would get girls in high school when I was in middle school. Then after high school I was told all the "fun" was actually in college. So I waited until college then was told that only "the jocks get the girls" so I needed to wait until I was out of college and into the workforce so I could have a job because girls like men with jobs. So now I'm nearing 40 and nothing to show for it. Wishing I could relive my youth and, at the very least, take what is mind by force if need be. Because then if I took a girl when I was 15 it would be a slap on the wrist and nobody could care. "Kids being kids" they would say. Then I could have been able to push inside fresh teen walls.

Incel trait:dwelling on the past. There is only one way to get invited to a frat college party.

Self invitation
Dde59c3

why don't you prefer shaved femoid cunts like everyone else?
I grew up in a time where cartoons like Aladdin were in circulation, AND I JUST WANT A MAGIC CARPET RIDE

It's all just a infinite black hole of loneliness and hopelessness really, especially when you are still incel into middle age. The could ofs/should ofs and if onlys are ultimately meaningless. You can only go forward towards old age and misery.

Just live on campus bro :feelskek:

Time to face reality @FrothySolutions. You missed out on all your chances during college (like I did), and there's NOTHING you can do to rewind the clock or emulate that experience. You will just look like a creep and loser now if you make attempts at going to parties/clubs. So I hope you believe in reincarnation cause this was the last shot you ever got...
He could try VR if it becomes realistic enough if available.

I mean he's not alone. I was told that I would get girls in high school when I was in middle school. Then after high school I was told all the "fun" was actually in college. So I waited until college then was told that only "the jocks get the girls" so I needed to wait until I was out of college and into the workforce so I could have a job because girls like men with jobs. So now I'm nearing 40 and nothing to show for it. Wishing I could relive my youth and, at the very least, take what is mind by force if need be. Because then if I took a girl when I was 15 it would be a slap on the wrist and nobody could care. "Kids being kids" they would say. Then I could have been able to push inside fresh teen walls.
Broooootal.

It's all just a infinite black hole of loneliness and hopelessness really, especially when you are still incel into middle age. The could ofs/should ofs and if onlys are ultimately meaningless. You can only go forward towards old age and misery.
when you are lonely you just want a pure waifu, hugs, and cuddles.

When you wanna strangle some hoes in a frat, you are operating on pure lust

@FrothySolutions I found a college girl for you
7rblhuq66ai51

you will never escape the unipill. the unipill is one of the brutalest. you will never be a normie or chad in the dorms having orgies in the hallways and sneaking around your RAs. even when you're 47 you will still be thinking about what you missed. it's so fucking over.
wtf. just realized it was frothy

Last edited:
I once read a post somewhere where an incel guy describes his brother who is a chad. He just stays home all day, gets matches on tinder and girls take him to their places and shower him with gifts. So the daddy in the reddit post would have been a virgin even if he stayed in dorm. The best example is me. I am 25, did my first degree living off campus- nothing happened. Now doing my second degree by living on campus - still nothing. If it was about to happen it would have happened in your early teens, at leatst women would have shown IOI back then. If not it is over and it never began.

I once read a post somewhere where an incel guy describes his brother who is a chad. He just stays home all day, gets matches on tinder and girls take him to their places and shower him with gifts. So the daddy in the reddit post would have been a virgin even if he stayed in dorm. The best example is me. I am 25, did my first degree living off campus- nothing happened. Now doing my second degree by living on campus - still nothing. If it was about to happen it would have happened in your early teens, at leatst women would have shown IOI back then. If not it is over and it never began.

I was doing this before Tinder though.