Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel $5000 roof repair needed

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fuark gonna eat some of my savings,. Again don't buy a piece of shit old house. Don't fall into family pressure to get you to buy something like an old house. Unless you're prepared for probably 30-50000 worth of repairs potentially. Extremely annoying.

Thankfully it isn't too bad of an issue but regardless fucking annoying. I will probably use some of my time off and try to solve it myself. Although probably will fail

brutal
5000 dollars is a ton of money to fix a damn roof
is it this bad?
Family evacuated after roof collapses

brutal
5000 dollars is a ton of money to fix a damn roof
is it this bad?
Family evacuated after roof collapses
it's not this bad yet. maybe 1/3 as bad. But labor costs are high here. And the ceiling leaks at multiple places so needs fix in more than one place. I'd post pics except don't want to risk doxxing.

just cover it with some plastic :smonk: why even bother

Fuark gonna eat some of my savings,. Again don't buy a piece of shit old house. Don't fall into family pressure to get you to buy something like an old house. Unless you're prepared for probably 30-50000 worth of repairs potentially. Extremely annoying.

Thankfully it isn't too bad of an issue but regardless fucking annoying. I will probably use some of my time off and try to solve it myself. Although probably will fail
Brutal, Good luck!

just put a trash bag on it bruh