Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

5'11" 170lbs healthy guy rejected by 250lbs single mother

"you haven't worked hard enough to deserve a 250lbs landwhale :soy: learn a fifth language and get another hobby"

I know Reddit skews a certain demo but people really need to open their eyes to the % of men that can't penetrate the hypergamy barrier.

Oh wait society doesn't care jfl.

"she could sense that you were depressed because you said how are you doing :soy::soy:"

Somehow the same bitch didn't have the foresight to know that her ex would pump and dump her when she got pregnant

"you haven't worked hard enough to deserve a 250lbs landwhale :soy: learn a fifth language and get another hobby"
The comments are hilarious. "Your bio could be better" (as if it fucking matters at all) and "instead of asking how they are doing compliment their puppies or kittens in photos". That's ACTUAL "advice" given by redditors. Fuck I hate these cucks so much.

What a faggot

Even landwhale single moms are chad only in 2021.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Even ten years ago this guy would be getting slim becky college foids.

What a faggot

That just reaffirms the incel theory about fags, that they only become fags because of a bad rejection.

That just reaffirms the incel theory about fags, that they only become fags because of a bad rejection.
yeah, its sad that so many men are being shunned by women to the point where they seriously consider a gay relationship

its over for so many men today

What a faggot

I'll admit I kekd, but this is the kind of despair our lost brothers go through thanks to not accepting/knowing about the blackpill, I hope one day he finds us and realizes the truth

nice. he's blackpilled hard as fuck now. he's taking the wagiepill as we speak and is bound to take the lolipill in no time :feelscomfy:

and the blackpill hit him
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'll admit I kekd, but this is the kind of despair our lost brothers go through thanks to not accepting/knowing about the blackpill, I hope one day he finds us and realizes the truth

Brutal HomoPill
nice. he's blackpilled hard as fuck now. he's taking the wagiepill as we speak and is bound to take the lolipill in no time :feelscomfy:
Massive Cope

He wants to become a homosexual :feelswhat:

"she could sense that you were depressed because you said how are you doing :soy::soy:"

Somehow the same bitch didn't have the foresight to know that her ex would pump and dump her when she got pregnant

View attachment 407921
“Even fat guys have girlfriends”... who are in poly/open relationships and get dicked down by chads wherever they want to.

yqfsn09mpxf61.jpg

qhuf709mpxf61.jpg

That's him by the way.

This is what an incel looks like in 2021.

Is it over, or did it never begin?

I'm really upset by the snapchat and instagram stuff, is that really a prereq to communicate with foids? I dont have any social media:feelscry:

yqfsn09mpxf61.jpg

qhuf709mpxf61.jpg

That's him by the way.

Dear sweet fucking god it's so over. I've never really complimented a man before but this guy is above average height, NW0, blue eyes, decent frame, fairly minimally douchey tattoos, and by no means ogre-tier.

Meanwhile this mammoth hoodrat trailer park walrus ass whore probably had no qualms about jumping on Chadrone's thunder cock even though she knows he's a thugmaxxed gangbanger piece of shit who will leave her instantly or more favourably get shot in some ghetto drama bullshit with his homies.

Dear sweet fucking god it's so over. I've never really complimented a man before but this guy is above average height, NW0, blue eyes, decent frame, fairly minimally douchey tattoos, and by no means ogre-tier.

Meanwhile this mammoth hoodrat trailer park walrus ass whore probably had no qualms about jumping on Chadrone's thunder cock even though she knows he's a thugmaxxed gangbanger piece of shit who will leave her instantly or more favourably get shot in some ghetto drama bullshit with his homies.

If he moneymaxx/careermaxx to 6 figure,he be a candidate for single mum betabuxx when he is around 30.
He need to be more darktriadmaxx to get something right now and browsing/posting on reddit is not a darktriadmaxx trait

Nigga drippin hard in that stone island

Mogs me so fucking hard.
Mogs the average man. 6/10 high-tier normie. 80/20 rule still applies though. Brutal.
He really wants to be gay:feelskek:
I understand him. Tried chadfishing as Chico on Tinder back in 19 and EVERY SINGLE GAY GUY matched with me. Got 50+ matches over night.

Last edited:
Messaging a girl to ask how she is doing IS pretty beta, tbh. It's like slightly not as bad as the simps who message "good morning beautiful" and shit. No sub8 men are going to get any even from landwhales with that extreme beta behavior. The premise of this thread is correct, about healthy decent men being rejected by landwhales and women and normies not understanding how bad it really is for us, don't get me wrong. But average guys who are purposely unattractive aren't going to get any, and I don't see how that isn't obvious. "just be confident" is a meme, but if you are already sub8 and just "healthy' in looks, you need confidence and other positive traits to even have a chance. Rejecting yourself in the pursuit of a landwhale is just fucking pathetic.

Also, landwhales will happily use average/decent men for attention and validation and get off on that. It's like at that tier you're 'good enough" for a foid to brag about using to look better for herself, but that's about it.
I'm really upset by the snapchat and instagram stuff, is that really a prereq to communicate with foids? I dont have any social media:feelscry:
It's a prereq for their attention whoring and using you for validation.

Last edited:
yqfsn09mpxf61.jpg

qhuf709mpxf61.jpg

That's him by the way.

Damn if its over for him thne its definitely over for me

If this high-tier normie cannot get a fat single mother, then I never even stood a chance for anything.

I love the fact that "sensing someone's depression" is now a turn-off. If I got to know a female that I'm otherwise attracted to I wouldn't be bothered by the fact that she's depressed sometimes (foids are never depressed of course). I could very much relate to her and possibly help her through our mutual love and care for each other.

yeah, its sad that so many men are being shunned by women to the point where they seriously consider a gay relationship

its over for so many men today

A huge portion of "gay" males are actually bisexual, but since they cannot get any foid, they just save face and say "Oh, I never really wanted pussy anyway".

Last edited:
Women have inner powers to sense everything from depression to personality but they cannot sense face and height
-First law of the Bluepill

Yeah, it seems to be that way. Women are always on their phones. The only way to communicate with them is through the DM's or comments. Instead of approaching them in a night club, you have to leave some cringe comments on their pictures. You can't escape the public rejection and humiliation