Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 5'3 Male Talks About How His Height Has Affected His Life - Perspective

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
the guy is bluepilled as fuck. Luckily comments are blackpilled.

Alternate title: 8/10 Chad, and 7/10 chad lite friend intimidate turbo manlet into spewing blue pilled cope. It’s over.

Left guy is on tutorial mode

I saw this one awhile back and thought this bloke is full of shit, I have only seen one man my whole life who is this height with a wife and he was rich.

If he was with other manlets and had few beers he'd be saying some very different shit

Alternate title: 8/10 Chad, and 7/10 chad lite friend intimidate turbo manlet into spewing blue pilled cope. It’s over.

Bye virgins, now i have thhe key to ascension
686A1EFC 1DC0 4C60 B08B 4F80D9ED6A1D

Honestly maybe his height has never come up because he is a fag. He doesn't look straight. I dunno. LOL if he thinks that others are really gonna think his height has never entered his mind.

Even when a guy is average height & a normie, and somehow gets a girl to go out with him. Its game over once a 6'4+, big frame dude starts hitting on his girlfriend.

Over for manletcels

10 seconds in, saw one gigachad and then ANOTHER gigachad as the camera movies to the right, both pretending like they give a shit or even know how the manlet is feeling.
to rub salt in the wound the manlet even has that typical childish manlet voice

If you don't meet the height requirements, every other good quality that you have is void, and it's completely and irrevocably over for you and nothing that you do to 'improve yourself' is going to change that fact. :feelsrope:

the cope is strong with this one