Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 57 yo judge sheboon kills her ex husband and shoots her new boyfriend

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

Lets start by saying: :feelsclown:

Now, "Police wrote that McCoy, 54, had tried "numerous times" to get McKnight to move out after he ended their one-year relationship. On Friday, Feb. 9, McCoy came home to find McKnight in pajamas on the couch. When he returned from a restaurant he told her he planned to get McKnight's mother's help to get her out of the home."

McCoy the boyfriend kept her in his house after he broke up with her and told her she needs to move out.

I guess hes too much of a wuss that he asked his mom jfl to help him get her out instead of just stop being nice and beating her to a pulp if she doesnt get out.

But i mean in a trash country where everyone has a gun it doesnt matter what u do since u can easily get shot.

"Michael McCoy stated that it was like she finally understood that it was over," police said. He went to bed at about 11 p.m.

McCoy awoke to "massive head pain" and was unable to see, police said, and when he began to scream McKnight told him, "Mike what did you do to yourself?" :feelsclown:

Her 57 yo JUDGE sheboon brain couldnt come up with a better plan, other than blaming him for it by saying you shot yourself.

"He had suffered a gunshot wound to the right temple that exited his left temple, police said. McCoy told police at the scene and later at the hospital that he did not shoot himself."

"When McKnight called 911 shortly before 1 a.m. Saturday, she "could not explain what happened and stated that she was sleeping and heard him screaming," police said in the affidavit.

Investigators found doorbell videos from neighboring homes that contradicted McKnight's claim that she did not leave the home the night of the shooting." :feelsclown:

Ofc this crime happened after she was cleared from another crime prior to this one.

I guess you can say black privilege mixed with woman privilege made her dodge jail :feelsclown:

McKnight Shot Her Ex-Husband in 2019 Over 'Cheating' Allegations

"Her arrest this week comes after she was previously cleared of charges after shooting her ex-husband Enoch McKnight in 2019. The couple married in 2014 but had filed for divorce two years later. While their divorce was still pending three years later, Enoch visited her home the morning of May 10 to help move furniture.

After moving a chair to a neighbor's house, he returned to grab another before being shot in the hand and groin, and was accused of being a "cheater," reports PennLive."

Just get shot because your wife thinks ur a cheater theory :feelsclown:

"McKnight, an elected judge in Dauphin County since 2016, was suspended without pay in mid-November by the Court of Judicial Discipline, which handles misconduct allegations against judges."

Just avoid jail time after shooting someone theory :feelsclown:

"McKnight had violated judicial probation from a previous misconduct case centered on her actions regarding a 2020 traffic stop involving her son. She was acquitted of criminal charges in that matter.

Among the pending misconduct allegations, the Judicial Conduct Board alleges that she gave excess vacation time to members of her court staff; directed an aide to ignore a woman's civil complaint that claimed McKnight owed her for a $2,100 loan; and used a Facebook profile with her photo in judicial robes to promote sales of a consumer product."

This person of the empathetic gender is a judge btw.

Meaning she judges who is a good citizen and who is not, and who goes to jail and who doesnt.

OvER :feelsclown:

How many times have we seen these foids get into power and think they can get away with murder, literally. Happy black history month.

Couldnt care less ngl

61385.gif
this actually fucking jumpscared me when i scrolled down :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

average niggER behavior

Just lol at aggressive apes like niggers.

Ngl shooting cheaters is based.

It is based, stick to one man, or one woman, anything else is degenerate.
Shooting anyone is degenerate GrAYman we re not the gestapo here everyone is free to do what they want, even cheating.

Sometimes cheating is also justified. For example: if your wife becomes a 200kg landwhale after you commit to her or deny you sex because she s "tired" everyday.

Shooting anyone is degenerate GrAYman we re not the gestapo here everyone is free to do what they want, even cheating.
“Shooting anyone is degenerate” your mind is absolutely cucked and this is the kind of behavior that causes inceldom in the first place, the freedom to do anything you want without consequences is what makes foids and chads the way they are, you have to control it which is why cheating should be outlawed by death.
Sometimes cheating is also justified. For example: if your wife becomes a 200kg landwhale after you commit to her or deny you sex because she s "tired" everyday.
If she’s denying sex, she’s likely already cheating, as for becoming a landwhale My standards are already low, so I wouldn’t care.

“Shooting anyone is degenerate” your mind is absolutely cucked and this is the kind of behavior that causes inceldom in the first place, the freedom to do anything you want without consequences is what makes foids and chads the way they are, you have to control it which is why cheating should be outlawed by death.

If she’s denying sex, she’s likely already cheating, as for becoming a landwhale My standards are already low, so I wouldn’t care.
this is my fault, arguing with a 16 yo GrAY