Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 5th grade Valentine's Day

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
This happened when i was in 5th. A memory that doesn't hurt me as much as other memories. But one that will remain with me.

It was valentines day. I was blackpilled from a young age (even though i didn't know what the blackpill was), and i always felt different because i was neurodivergent. I just found out recently i have autism.

And because of my dislike for pepole, i didnt expect a girl to like me. What annoyed me is that my parents were cheering me up, saying that: "well, maybe a girl likes you! You never know! :foidSoy: :soy:"

So time came in the day to hand out flowers and chocalates ( HOW DO YOU SPELL IT I FUCKING HATE THE ENGLISH AND THEIR LANGUAGE ). My mom bought flowers. I actually planned to throw them in the trash at school. I was to afraid to hand em out to a girl, because i knew im a subhuman and im not supposed to be loved cuz yknow:soy::society:.

I wanted to give the flowers to this foid that i knew She didnt like me, but i did.
I handed them and she gave me this look. I cant really explain it 100% accurately, but did a shrug, kind of a: "meh, why not?" message. But She was trying not to laugh.

She took the flowers and didnt even Say thank You. My "friends" laughed at me and hit my shoulder to make fun of me.

BUT YKNOW WHAT? SHE KISSED OTHER BOYS ON THE CHEEK:reeeeee:

Its over for 5thGradeCels.

"YOUR CHILDHOOD IS OVER"
-The song "Lunacy"
By "The Swans"

Why do i have to go to school mang. I dont want to. If i study, i study what i want.

And pepole deadass wonder why do some men "go funni" in a certain school:society::society::society:
IMG 20231109 075253

三民主義

That girl that you gave flowers to is fucking chads right now. Girls see you as a loser who is unworthy of love. We've all been there. The blackpill is the undeniable truth :blackpill:

That girl that you gave flowers to is fucking chads right now. Girls see you as a loser who is unworthy of love. We've all been there. The blackpill is the undeniable truth :blackpill:
Based.
The girl that i gave flowers to is still at school with me and She got caught drinking several times

三民主義

Mogs me. I wasn’t allowed to celebrate anything romantic.

Based.
The girl that i gave flowers to is still at school with me and She got caught drinking several times

三民主義
would you feel happy if she died in a car crash?

mogs me
At that age I was starting to talk to a psychologist.

it could be worst
I have school psychologist story i should Tell that in detail. Because of my autism (undiagnosed ay the time) i was sent so the school psychologist/councelour wharevadafak and She made me cry

三民主義

And because of my dislike for pepole, i didnt expect a girl to like me. What annoyed me is that my parents were cheering me up, saying that: "well, maybe a girl likes you! You never know! :foidSoy: :soy:"

So time came in the day to hand out flowers and chocalates ( HOW DO YOU SPELL IT I FUCKING HATE THE ENGLISH AND THEIR LANGUAGE ). My mom bought flowers. I actually planned to throw them in the trash at school.

On the plus side, at least your parents supported you having a normal healthy romantic interest. In curry culture I wasn't allowed to show interest in girls until I was an adult.

On the plus side, at least your parents supported you having a normal healthy romantic interest. In curry culture I wasn't allowed to show interest in girls until I was an adult.
Thank you brocel. I feel pity for you:feelsbadman:

三民主義

I have school psychologist story i should Tell that in detail. Because of my autism (undiagnosed ay the time) i was sent so the school psychologist/councelour wharevadafak and She made me cry

三民主義
relatable
the blackpill path begins at an early age :feelsbadman:

I wait for the story :feelscomfy:

5th grade was only time I got a valentines gift as everyone got one just for existing

My elementary school had something similar when I was a kid

All the chads and foids would get candies and flowers while I got nothing. Sometimes someone would pass out candies to the whole class and I'd get something that way or maybe from the teacher. like one or two pieces

All the chads and foids would get candies and flowers while I got nothing. Sometimes someone would pass out candies to the whole class and I'd get something that way or maybe from the teacher. like one or two pieces
Brutal

360cel kek