Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 6'8 Chadlite flushes his genes down the toilet with 4'11 noodle goblina

One solution
go-er.gif

@wereq 's grandfather

Im still happy chads go for noodles at least theyll flush dirty fucking white whores from the gene pool

always the goblinas with the giants

Damn. Dude had a winning genetic lottery ticket and decided to flush it down the toilet.

She looks Filipino. Only race that might be more subhuman than Indians.

Last edited:
Chad will definitely have a good time reproducing with that toilet and will live a life of joy and prosperity.

His offspring, however, will be in for a rude awakening.

always the goblinas with the giants
Damn. Dude had a winning genetic lottery ticket and decided to flush it down the toilet.
Nothing is more lifefuel for me than watching an aryan gigachad flush his genes down the toilet and have his kids become a bunch of pseudo-turks. Destroy white blood lines. Garuntee his kids won't reach 6'0 and will have gook faces

Chad will definitely have a good time reproducing with that toilet and will live a life of joy and prosperity.

His offspring, however, will be in for a rude awakening.
His offspring will be ER 2 shades darker.

Dude why? Could have created a genetically elite child with a white Stacy.

Nothing is more lifefuel for me than watching an aryan gigachad flush his genes down the toilet and have his kids become a bunch of pseudo-turks. Destroy white blood lines. Garuntee his kids won't reach 6'0 and will have gook faces
Lets do the math. 4'11 and 6'8 translates to 5'3ish (if male) and 6'8, which gives a middle of 6'0.5 for a potential son. Assuming the chad if tallest than his family members then the height could be shorter. But ditto for the female being malnourished or overly short for her family.

Third world standards going up like his height while his son putting down like ER.

Imagine her 5'2 to 5'4 filipino/hispanic looksmatch that will get the cops called on him or accused of sexual harassment just for talking to a white foid.

Lets do the math. 4'11 and 6'8 translates to 5'3ish (if male) and 6'8, which gives a middle of 6'0.5 for a potential son. Assuming the chad if tallest than his family members then the height could be shorter. But ditto for the female being malnourished or overly short for her family.
This isn't how height genes work though. My dad is like 5'6 and mom is 5'5, but because both of my grandads were like 6'2, I'm 5'8 and my brothers are 5'11 and 6'1.

In the case of gooks like the foidlet in OP, you need to understand that just like how their facial features are dominant, so too are their short height genes. Meaning the 4'11 genes will have a heavier influence than the 6'8 genes. It's not a 50/50 split at all like you're trying to claim

This isn't how height genes work though. My dad is like 5'6 and mom is 5'5, but because both of my grandads were like 6'2, I'm 5'8 and my brothers are 5'11 and 6'1.

In the case of gooks like the foidlet in OP, you need to understand that just like how their facial features are dominant, so too are their short height genes. Meaning the 4'11 genes will have a heavier influence than the 6'8 genes. It's not a 50/50 split at all like you're trying to claim
If so we'll have some future members.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How does Rice cels and Rice man accept JBW and don't retalliate against it, its not the west and they won't be shamed by the media for doing so.

For us Europeans its harder since we will be flagged, but ethnics don't have this problem.

How does Rice cels and Rice man accept JBW and don't retalliate against it, its not the west and they won't be shamed by the media for doing so.

For us Europeans its harder since we will be flagged, but ethnics don't have this problem.
Ricecels are dicklets with next to no shred of masculine vigor or masculine pride. Most rice cucks yearn snd wish for their women to be stretched by BWC

Last edited:
What bluepill does to a mfer

Hoeflation at its finest

Women who are even close to that height only want NBA players

Volcel if you wouldnt

C-section incoming

Ricecels are dicklets with next to no shred of masculine vigor or masculine pride. Most rice cucks yearn snd wish for their women to be stretched by BWC
Its not just rice JBW everywhere is unopposed, besides slavlands where slavs put some resistence. There was this one nigcel who came to Serbia and got killed, They also haress americans and other Weastren Europeans.

He better run for the hills or he'll be raising sons who'll despise him

Shows you that the vast majority of people dosnt Care About their Kids Future and that Looks Play a Major Part in It . Retards. But muh i got Sex Muh Sex tho " . Man fuck Off . @The Abyss

>genes
Who cares? Just be happy.

Third world standards going up like his height while his son putting down like ER.
Imagine he breeds with a Fat titted 6 0 Becky / stacy ( White ) . People really cant think ahead or consider consequences for Others ( emphaty ) in this Case the Potential Kid

Females shorter than 5'7 are subhuman goblins and incel factories

I hope a new ER will born out of this

She approached him probably ngl

She did approach him ofcourse,fucking noodlewhore

These giants are going to become maladaptive in the long run.

And the cycle continues.

One solution
go-er.gif
Nah thats an ER factory imagine coming out as 5"7' when your dad was a tallfag 6ft 8 you would be forevermogged for you father and this is before the hapa genes settle in, lets just say its oveR for ER clone #2184757

I'd do it too, I like them short.

Shows you that the vast majority of people dosnt Care About their Kids Future and that Looks Play a Major Part in It . Retards. But muh i got Sex Muh Sex tho " . Man fuck Off . @The Abyss
Selfishness everywhere.

holy shit some people in the comments are saying theyre 6’9.

6 foot is basically a manlet now
JFL they're larping
6 foot 9 is like 1% of earth

@Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel @Chudpreet