Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 7:42am, I accidentally dialed my foid coworker

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have never “butt dialed” someone before.

I was walking into my house, and I had my phone in my pocket, and I was thinking about: how much my coworkers hate me, how I needed to pay my credit card, and that I was hungry.

I was touching my phone, I pulled it out of my pocket - and I saw that I was on the line with my foid coworker. I quickly hung up the phone.

Thank Mammon I wasn’t talking to myself when I was on the line with her.

brutal. Did you tell her it was a misdial or did you just hang up on her with 0 explanation?

I have never “butt dialed” someone before.

I was walking into my house, and I had my phone in my pocket, and I was thinking about: how much my coworkers hate me, how I needed to pay my credit card, and that I was hungry.

I was touching my phone, I pulled it out of my pocket - and I saw that I was on the line with my foid coworker. I quickly hung up the phone.

Thank Mammon I wasn’t talking to myself when I was on the line with her.
Plot twist, She sued you for harassment

if somebody recorded how I acted in a room by myself they'd think I was crazy. I often have hours long converations with myself repeating the same phrase over and over. holy fuck if young me knew how I'd turn out he'd have roped in kindergarden

The Foid will send this Info to HR

brutal. Did you tell her it was a misdial or did you just hang up on her with 0 explanation?
I immediately sent a text message saying, “I called you by accident, sorry.”

I immediately sent a text message saying, “I called you by accident, sorry.”
She was probably fucking a Chad in her bedroom as you called her by accident

I butt dialed my uni friend and was on phone with him for like 15 minutes he was listening to me walk around Amsterdam and I dropped a croissant on the floor by accident it was 4 euros

Should have made coom noises to her ear
full

Should have made coom noises to her ear
full
Kek. I am so fortunate that I wasn’t shouting, “I can’t get laid! I hate foids, the gatekeepers of sex never let me through!”

I would have been fired.

I typically randomly yell "it's over" and "kiked always win"