Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

7 Redditors have to figure out who gets $1000

i was wrong
humanity lost

I wouldnt be in that vid for a million dollars

Didn't watch, but i guess the most physically attractive among them?

The incel male left first

America needs to self nuke at this point, there's nothing of value left.

Didn't watch, but i guess the most physically attractive among them?
They kicked out the white soyjak together because both the fat white women and the blacks hate him.
Then the blacks took power and just kept kicking out white person after white person until it was only them 3 left. This is tribalism vs no tribalism and how democracy favors people who are tribal. It's also a demonstration of how white foids having voting rights caused the collapse of the Western empire.

At 14:40 the muslim cunt and the gay nigger take another shit on the white guy, showing that this whole empathy towards brownoids that white people have when they're in power will absolutely not be reciprocated.

Last edited:
Greedy fucks. My condolences to the two that offered to split it and give it to charity

Greedy fucks. My condolences to the two that offered to split it and give it to charity
Ehh charity just felt like such a virtue signal moment for the soyjak.

But splitting or just doing rock paper scissors? Seemed like a great idea. But at that point it was 3 browns vs 2 whites and they already knew they could just split it 3-ways instead of including those white devils.

Ehh charity just felt like such a virtue signal moment for the soyjak.

But splitting or just doing rock paper scissors? Seemed like a great idea. But at that point it was 3 browns vs 2 whites and they already knew they could just split it 3-ways instead of including those white devils.
Even if it is just a virtue signal. The money would have went to those that need it