Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 95% of single men are GOBLINS

OLD? Also, I wish ugly women would message/“like” me on dating apps.

She's using OKC. What does she expect? It's a dating site for the leftovers that nobody wants. If you don't want unattractive men to message you, then try bumble or something.

Last edited:
She's using OKC. What does she expect? It's a dating site for the leftovers that nobody wants. If you don't want unattractive men to message you, then try bumble or something.

It seems 90% are single mothers, the others are even picker career women with totally unrealistic expectations who become more bitter as she continues to get fucked and chucked by the few guys [Chad's] she finds attractive enough to actually message/meet up with.

I hope that 95% of modern women get wiped out by the coronavirus.

It seems 90% are single mothers, the others are even picker career women with totally unrealistic expectations who become more bitter as she continues to get fucked and chucked by the few guys [Chad's] she finds attractive enough to actually message/meet up with.
And look at their ages. Most are 20-somethings but they look fucking 40.

This is what happens when you give women rights.

Foids are more cruel than we had previously imagined.

Yeah FDS is eye opening, even as a blackpilled man. They're very cruel about it, instead of pretending that it's not over for normie men like women in IT and other subs do. I have seen them describe white 4/10s as total "subhumans" and "zeros" and seen them admitting that they only find less than one percent of men attractive, etc etc.

This proves, that women are single because of their unrealistic high standards.

PG like the movie rating

Maybe it's just me but that reads like a man larping as a foid in the process of pushing some blackpills through unopposed just as I suggested in a thread I made, if so; excellent.

"keeping it PG" = not putting out

Chad fucked her on the first date, but the guys she dates now have to wait.

"I’m an attractive, college educated, employed 30 yo woman who speaks multiple languages"

This is how women think, that any investment in themselves must mean they are entitled to Chad, even though the investment has nothing to do with how attractive they are to men.

Also she's hit the wall hard, dunno what she's going to do now, probably hook up with a 40 year old betabuxxer
Maybe it's just me but that reads like a man larping as a foid in the process of pushing some blackpills through unopposed just as I suggested in a thread I made, if so; excellent.

Nah, women are really this delusional, just see all the Chad fishing experiments.

90-99% of men are completely unattractive to women.

It takes one to know one
vHlyegA.jpg

I’m an attractive
subjective

, college educated,
noone fucking cares, it doesnt add to your value, your cupsize does. Also that's potentially a dealbreaker if anything. Absorbing marxist propaganda doesn't make you desriabl.e

employed 30 yo woman
no eggs, also spends most of her time around stranger men, what a great deal

who speaks multiple languages
I only need you to undersand suck my dick in one language

it’s not that I’m out of their league, we are literally not even playing the same sport. 0s lookwise, less than 60% match (I only respond to men who have over 95% and a properly filled in profile), 20 years older than me... I did an experiment and messaged some of them back saying “Thanks for the message! Why do you think we’d be a good match?” because I was truly astounded, and they invariably replied with “because you’re really pretty.”
That is exactly your match you dumb fucking whore. 30 year old hags are equivalent to 50 year old men.

Those "goblins" are probably her looksmatch

B-b-but men age like wine :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Last edited:
Good morning.