Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A bad jawline can make a White almost-Stacy into a Mudshark

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I noticed something interesting. Today I was out all day with a friend of mine, we went around shopping and I had to help her arrange something with her bank (as she doesn't really understand the Dutch system), at the end of the day she wanted to treat me at a restaurant and I didn't want to say no to free food (because I'm a fat ugly fuck that never denies food). In case anyone calls me "a fakecel", I'm a friendzonecel.

While we sat at the restaurant there was a 6 foot blonde toilet, she had a good eye area, amazing hair, sky blue eyes, generally good facial features and above her mouth great facial harmony, but she lacked just 1 thing... A good jawline, she had a mildly recessed jaw, not something non-Blackpillers would immediately notice, but this one feature turned her into a Becky, especially since she had a good athletic body that would have made her a Stacy if only she didn't have a bad face due to her jaw, and ONLY her jaw.

She had 2 kids with her, a mulatta daughter and a younger mulatto son. The son's name was Jah-hir or something, it sounded vaguely Arabic but they were clearly of Black African descent (like myself). The daughter had the same shitty jawline as mother, but was obviously worse off due to having African genetics.

I'm pretty sure that the only reason she turned into a Mudshark was because of her jawline.

I've seen many mudsharks when I go to poor neighbourhoods and they're almost always obese ugly toilets, and I mean much uglier than even fatter toilets because of their shitty faces. It's like consistently the worst White toilets become mudsharks.

This makes me suspect that the father is an athletic Tyrone, I'm not sure as I didn't see him.

Brutal no reply

Pretty sure foids are just disgusting race traitors, it's not like she couldn't settle for a less attractive white guy.
This makes me suspect that the father is an athletic Tyrone, I'm not sure as I didn't see him.
Hope he dumped her and she's a single mom.

I see hot girls who like niggers. I have noticed that unattractive foids are more likely to be nigger-lovers as well.

Brutal, that’s hilarious…

One time I was at the mall and I saw this 6’5” huge muscular black legit Tyrone with a 8/10 fit blonde chick and I realized when attractive women date outside of their race they’re able to obtain the top 0.1% of the other races top genetically superior male.

It’s why you’ll see fat white women with some average or sometimes even slightly above average black guys.