Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big nose doesn’t matter ONLY

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
It doesn’t matter ONLY if you have a strong browridge to camouflage it. For example, David Gandy has a big nose yet his profile still looks godly because he has a STRONG BROWRIDGE. Subhumans like me who have a recessed browridge makes their already big nose look bigger.

Gany looks like shit with that nose

The worst nose problem is have a big potato nose being WHITE. This is DEATH.

Strong lower third is way more important for balancing a big nose out than a strong browridge

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

David+Gandy+Interview+-+What+it+Takes+to+Become+a+Model+367.jpg

Big Roman noses dont look that bad. Atleast he dosent have a big wide bulbous ethnic noses, like some africans and ethnic eastern asians. Thats the ultimate death sentence for an ugly male.

My Neanderthal brow can't hide my bloated Jew nose.

Kointo said:
My Neanderthal brow can't hide my bloated Jew nose.
It probably doesn’t look that bad. I have a recessed browridge which makes my nose look even bigger. I wish I had a stronger browridge cause then my nose wouldn’t look as big

Octopusgun2 said:
It probably doesn’t look that bad. I have a recessed browridge which makes my nose look even bigger. I wish I had a stronger browridge cause then my nose wouldn’t look as big

Having a Neanderthal brow and a Jew nose makes them both look big. Having them both oversized doesn't even it out.

Kointo said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Having a Neanderthal brow and a Jew nose makes them both look big. Having them both oversized doesn't even it out.
Well, you probably have a shitty slopping forehead which is why your browridge might look oversized.

Octopusgun2 said:
Well, you probably have a shitty slopping forehead which is why your browridge might look oversized.

No, I just got them Neanderthal genes, baby

88317142_c0263775-neanderthal_model-spl.jpg

Maybe you're right, I don't know. I try not to look at myself as much as possible, so I might not be the best judge of my appearance.

Kointo said:
Octopusgun2 said:
No, I just got them Neanderthal genes, baby
88317142_c0263775-neanderthal_model-spl.jpg

Maybe you're right, I don't know. I try not to look at myself as much as possible.
So i’m guessing you also have hunter eyes? Maybe you’re just a below average Incel with easily fixable flaws.

Octopusgun2 said:
So i’m guessing you also have hunter eyes? Maybe you’re just a below average Incel with easily fixable flaws.

Hunter eyes? Nope. Didn't get that from my Neanderthal ancestors. I got the worst traits.

what. dude it depends on the nose, if your nose is big and points downwards like squidward, its fucking over. only way to escape inceldom if you have fucked out nose is plastic surgery or its either LDAR or sui