Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A brutal high school story: 2008

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I started high school in September 2008. I ended up developing a small crush on a female classmate of mine. Back then, we didn't use Facebook but Hyves. The non-white Dutch people here may know about this, unless they're too young. One day, I was in the locker room for P.E. class and this male classmate of mine with funny glasses said that she had created a poll questioning the ugliest boy in class. Later that day, I wanted to see if it was true and it was. The poll was entitled "Who is the ugliest boy in class?" and I was one of the six options. It's safe to say she was no longer my crush after that. I checked the poll results and to my surprise, nobody had voted for me whereas the other five options had five or six votes each. But to be fair, I really was and I still am ugly. I had a moustache at 13. Who has a moustache at 13?! The next year, in 2009, I overheard the same girl say she liked black boys. I guess that's why the male classmate of mine wasn't included in the poll since he was also black. Thanks for reminding me, @VindalooCell. I was talking with him in PMs and this story popped up in my head.

Where the other guys in that list ethnic?
No, I was the only ethnic. The rest were white guys. I only remember one and he was a chubby ginger. He was a nice dude though. One of my friends is still friends with him. I haven't spoken to him in years.

Was the girl ethnic?
No, I was the only ethnic. The rest were white guys. I only remember one and he was a chubby ginger. He was a nice dude though. One of my friends is still friends with him. I haven't spoken to him in years.
She is racist, you should find where she works and report her to HR

There should be a poll for who creates the worst articles on incels.co. I'd probably vote for you.

lol Hyves, those were the good old days

Insulting an OGcel with 30k+ posts as a greycel isn't very wise my friend.
He is just an Islamicuck who thinks "Islam is the religion of peace," trying to push moderate views to look good in the eyes of kafirs. Just lol.
lol Hyves, those were the good old days
Yeah, bro. Definitely. It was a cool site, sad to see it go.
There should be a poll for who creates the worst articles on incels.co. I'd probably vote for you.
Keep crying for me.
Was the girl ethnic?

She is racist, you should find where she works and report her to HR
She was white but looked quite ethnic.
Being ginger is a curse tbh, also mogs me at having friends.
I am your friend.

The worse of them all, i bet he's against honor killing.
:lul: That's exactly that. I posted how I was proud to be a Pakistani because of honor killings and then he started crying.
Meh I wasn't bothered by it. Which was weird since I had a crush on her.

I remember having Hyves back in elemantery school JFL

Moral of the story: JBB

so you mogged 5 other incels in that poll? get the fuck outta here you fakecel bragging larper.

I remember having Hyves back in elemantery school JFL
Wtf. Ded srs? I only knew about it in first year of high school.
Moral of the story: JBB
Indeed bro.
so you mogged 5 other incels in that poll? get the fuck outta here you fakecel bragging larper.
Uh no they objectively mogged me but you're too low IQ to understand the voters felt bad for me because I was genuinely ugly unlike the rest of them?