Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel a "could-be oldcel" gets cucked by foids at airport after he was caught taking pictures of them

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★

When foids are approaching you like that, what is the best way to behave in this situation?? You can clearly see this guy sweating and shaking and stuttering in the presence of these foids eventhough he's a man and is physically and mentally superior to them. Would you do what this guy did and just let yourself be cucked by the foids?

Last edited:
normies are just weird

Dude was prob trying to sneak an ass pic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, giga tallfag. @Broly

Last edited:
Taking pictures of people in public spaces isn't even illegal

Not a cel by any means. If he was smaller some white knight would've probably wrestled him to the ground :feelskek:
Also, dumb move to admit to it when there was no proof of it. Denying it and calling the cunts out for defamation would've put the ball in their court.

Also, dumb move to admit to it when there was no proof of it. Denying it and calling the cunts out for defamation would've put the ball in their court.
You think so? I think no one would've believed him because "kweenz are innocent angels and can never be wrong", everyone would've shat on the guy as an act of simpdom for the dumb foids.

You think so? I think no one would've believed him because "kweenz are innocent angels and can never be wrong", everyone would've shat on the guy as an act of simpdom.
I know but at least there would've been ambiguity and lack of confidence unlike now that he fucking admitted to it.

>meanwhile literally filming him and uploading it to the internet

Yeah foids are just dumb, they contradict themselves.
lmao at him cucking for the holes. he should've bitchslapped them instead. god I hate w*men

He should have called them Karens, that might trick some normshits into at least considering his side.

When foids are approaching you like that, what is the best way to behave in this situation?? You can clearly see this guy sweating and shaking and stuttering in the presence of these foids eventhough he's a man and is physically and mentally superior to them. Would you do what this guy did and just let yourself be cucked by the foids?

this man played it completely wrong. their was no evidence just deny it dumbass. Also it not even illegal, he can do what he wants. I've done this before and never been called out because i'm not a dumbass.

I remember my mom getting mad at my dad because he took pictures of girls at the airport.:fuk:

Would you do what this guy did and just let yourself be cucked by the foids?
No way. If I wanted to look at photos of foids I'd look at the ones I can get for free online. I'd only take photos of people if they're doing something malicious enough to warrant a photo, and in that case, it's their own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back