Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A femoid was in charge of the Trump campaign's fundraising operation. It did not go well.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
From POLITICO:

Senior campaign and GOP officials vented that Trump’s finance team, led by former Fox TV host and Donald Trump Jr. girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, underperformed and was an HR nightmare. Trump couldn’t compete with Biden’s small-dollar fundraising machine, and some donors were horrified by what they described as Guilfoyle’s lack of professionalism: She frequently joked about her sex life and, at one fundraiser, offered a lap dance to the donor who gave the most money.
Republican Party and campaign officials were convinced that Guilfoyle’s team, which was beset by infighting and departures, was vastly underperforming. There was anger over their abrupt cancelation of a late September virtual fundraiser with the president that was supposed to rake in as much as $15 million just ahead of the third quarter deadline.

Senior campaign officials, meanwhile, had been getting reports that Guilfoyle had been berating her staff. Appearing together at fundraisers, Guilfoyle and her boyfriend, Donald Trump Jr., would banter in sexually suggestive ways that made some donors uncomfortable.

During a December donor event at Trump Hotel in Washington, Guilfoyle offered to give a lap dance to whoever raised the most money, according to two people who were present and another person who was familiar with the episode.

And at an event in Jackson Hole, Wyo. earlier this year, Guilfoyle and the younger Trump joked about how she raised money while in hot tubs. Another attendee presented a slightly different version, saying that whoever in the audience raised the most money would be offered a hot tub party with Guilfoyle.
Guilfoyle’s operation became another chaotic distraction for the reelection effort. Many campaign aides saw it as such a disaster that they tried to distance themselves and cut off contact with her team.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Classic femoid behaviour.

Trump started 2020 with a massive fundraising advantage that totalled almost $1 billion when combined with the RNC's pool. But by the end of September 2020, the Biden campaign had $180.6 million in the bank, compared to the Trump campaign's $63.1M.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fucking lol

That's almost as bad as a far left foid as running mate

Nepotism is a disgrace, especially involving foids.

Just remember, its not her fault. It was someone elses fault for her failure.

To say otherwise is toxic

@Marquis de Sade come take a look at this shit

And then when Biden kicks the bucket during the presidency, Kamala will take over and it's gigaover for all usacels.

>foid
already lost me there

Foids shouldn't be allowed anywhere in government

I fucking swear Trump is such a dumb fuck. Words cant even express

1200px-180720_KimberlyGuilfoyle_248_wiki_%28cropped%29.jpg

Just imagine hiring someone who looks like this coz of Nepotism in such an important event. I thought Trump would know better tbh

I thought Trump would know better tbh

Really? :feelshaha:

His admin literally reeks of nepotism, what the fuck are Ivanka and Kushner even doing there? And who's that aide who later gave Trump corona? Right. Hope Hicks. She's in her late 20s and was somehow hired as the White House Comms Director. Sure it's not a coincidence that she used to be a model.

I fucking swear Trump is such a dumb fuck. Words cant even express
He's a corrupt dumb fuck. Everything is a grift to him. It's funny that this so called billionaires will get all his peasant supporters to fund his legal costs on fighting the election. The money for that will mysteriously disappear as well. There's a lot of debt the really stable geniuse has to pay for. I can see him starting a tv channel to milk his fanbase for all they are worth. I suppose that's one of the perks of running a cult.

1200px-180720_KimberlyGuilfoyle_248_wiki_%28cropped%29.jpg

Just imagine hiring someone who looks like this coz of Nepotism in such an important event. I thought Trump would know better tbh
You can see the age in this picture, behind all that cosmetic surgery her face is crumbling

He's a corrupt dumb fuck. Everything is a grift to him. It's funny that this so called billionaires will get all his peasant supporters to fund his legal costs on fighting the election. The money for that will mysteriously disappear as well. There's a lot of debt the really stable geniuse has to pay for. I can see him starting a tv channel to milk his fanbase for all they are worth. I suppose that's one of the perks of running a cult.
They're going to have $150 working lunches which they will write off as "business expenses". :feelskek: These idiots don't know when to cut their losses, the GOP should just take the L and focus on the two Senate races in Georgia.

Now you have a foid in charge of the world's biggest superpower, have fun in a concentration camp.

Biden's campaign manager is also a foid

I heard people speculating about whether Donald Trump Jr. is as degenerate as Hunter Biden, and this demonstrates that.

JFL at moralists who invest themselves in electoral politics when the ruling class as a whole is depraved af and should all be put in mass-graves.

I'm sure she was shit at her job but just like in 2016 the Trump campaign was never going to compete with the democrats.

Who actually supports Trump in terms of the monied classes?

Big tech, corporate media, military industrial complex and the financial industry all favour Biden to varying degrees though Wall St and weapons manufacturers probably funnelled plenty of $$$ to Trump.

Biden had made to key lobbyists. Within hours of his coronation by the media the Heritage foundation was already extolling the virtue of "endless war". You can bet everyone from banks to weapons manufacturers have a big pay cheque waiting for them. Multinationals can go back to exporting jobs to Mexico and China now their man is in the white house.

You can see the age in this picture, behind all that cosmetic surgery her face is crumbling
why would Don Jr. settle for this cougar?

I'm sure she was shit at her job but just like in 2016 the Trump campaign was never going to compete with the democrats.

Who actually supports Trump in terms of the monied classes?

Big tech, corporate media, military industrial complex and the financial industry all favour Biden to varying degrees though Wall St and weapons manufacturers probably funnelled plenty of $$$ to Trump.

Biden had made to key lobbyists. Within hours of his coronation by the media the Heritage foundation was already extolling the virtue of "endless war". You can bet everyone from banks to weapons manufacturers have a big pay cheque waiting for them. Multinationals can go back to exporting jobs to Mexico and China now their man is in the white house.

The Trump campaign had a serious fundraising advantage early in the campaign and had four years to prep for this. Now they're in debt and the money they're raising for the legal effort to overturn the election are only going to go to cover those debts.

The Trump campaign had a serious fundraising advantage early in the campaign and had four years to prep for this. Now they're in debt and the money they're raising for the legal effort to overturn the election are only going to go to cover those debts.

You literally ignored my whole post - as I said. Trump has little support in the monied classes besides a few Wall St banks who donate to everyone and probably a few weapons manufacturers. Otherwise its all going to be small donations.

In 2016 the Hillary campaign outspent Trump 2-1.

Democrats creamed off a lot of the money that BLM raised on top of all their corporate donations.

Why do you hate Trump so much? @PPEcel

voting for Joe is cucked
you voted for a foid

while you support a femoid that's gonna be in power you nigger

i'd choose jews over a femoid anytime, at least we're not getting killed as fast with a male in the office as with a femoid
males know they're getting caught in the fire when making male lives worse,a femoid won't think for a second before signing an order to kill incels

Last edited: