Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a foid bullied me today, then i shit my pants (with pics)

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
I work at a postal deliver service. Overal the job is pretty chill.
Except for my normie coworkers. I brought some seasonal treats bc I was in a good mood

My 2 coworkers that day (Bart the 60 year old German boomer and Leah the 25ish year old redhead Becky foid) were talking and when they had a little pause I said 'hey guys, I've brought some of these seasonal treats, grab some if u like'. They just stared at me saying nothing. Leah then proceeded to continue the conversation with Bart. As they continued she got a little smurk on her face. She knew what she was doing, she enjoys torturing me mentally. Not the first time she does shit like that

Me being embarrassed and sad I immediately go to my delivery bus and start delivering packages and eating my precious seasonal treats. Almost at the last package and i'm going for this massive fart

ItsShit.jpeg

i just fucking shit my pants

What the fuck do I do now

I can't drive home and change pants + shower because my keys are at the jobsite

Panic.jpeg

I call my cousin who has a spare key for my house, retard doesn't pick up the phone

MorePanic.jpeg

I can't tell this to coworkers bc too embarrassing and it's bullyFuel. Aso can't walk around like this all day cause I'm wearing bright blue jeans and it's really noticeable. Like a huge brown stain noticeable. At one point it's gonna stink too

Suddenly think of an idea. Put a jacket around my waist (and the shitstain) go to Leah and tell her I ripped my pants when climbing over a gate to deliver a package. She goes 'be back in 15 minutes or I'll call Ahmed (the manager)'. i hop in the van driving 70miles and skipping red lights to get home asap

Am home and change + shower super quickly

Return all fresh and clean no one noticed a thing

Workoops

Take a shit on her next time she tries to bully you

I don't get it. Did she put laxatives in the food she gave you ?

Brutal scatpill

I would not let a foid bully my inner anus organs like that so i shit, I would force her to drink her own creation.

Results of American cultural influence

Peak incel moment

Is this a joke?

Lol Ahmed the manager.

Man autistic men live a different life. So much shit happens to them while my life is pretty boring. Id rather shit my pants in the middle of a crowd by mistake than rotting.

Except for my normie coworkers. I brought some seasonal treats bc I was in a good mood

My 2 coworkers that day (Bart the 60 year old German boomer and Leah the 25ish year old redhead Becky foid) were talking and when they had a little pause I said 'hey guys, I've brought some of these seasonal treats, grab some if u like'. They just stared at me saying nothing. Leah then proceeded to continue the conversation with Bart. As they continued she got a little smurk on her face. She knew what she was doing, she enjoys torturing me mentally. Not the first time she does shit like that

Me being embarrassed and sad I immediately go to my delivery bus and start delivering packages and eating my precious seasonal treats. Almost at the last package and i'm going for this massive fart

ItsShit.jpeg

Panic.jpeg

I call my cousin who has a spare key for my house, retard doesn't pick up the phone

MorePanic.jpeg

I can't tell this to coworkers bc too embarrassing and it's bullyFuel. Aso can't walk around like this all day cause I'm wearing bright blue jeans and it's really noticeable. Like a huge brown stain noticeable. At one point it's gonna stink too

Suddenly think of an idea. Put a jacket around my waist (and the shitstain) go to Leah and tell her I ripped my pants when climbing over a gate to deliver a package. She goes 'be back in 15 minutes or I'll call Ahmed (the manager)'. i hop in the van driving 70miles and skipping red lights to get home asap

I am so sorry brocel :feelsbadman: you deserve a hug and a pair of clean jeans at the very least :feelscomfy:

Why didn’t you grab the feces and throw it at her?

Getting stomach troubles easily is truecel trait. Some people can eat rotten meat and shit bricks afterward.

Impressive, very nice, looking forward to future scatophilia and further degeneracy

Dude don't do that. Next time don't send treats for them

I want seasonal treats now

Shitpost of the week!

Get some fiberglass and ground it with a mortar and pestle, then roll food like meatballs around in it, then inject snake venom into it.
Get a large screw/nails and place if facing up in front of their tires, so when they drive home they get a flat tire.
Mix Hydrogen Peroxide and Vinegar and spray it under their cars repeatedly to completely rot out their engine and total the car.
Cum on glazed donuts and serve it to them.
If they're gonna disrespect you, make them suffer.

I can smell it through my screen.

ItsShit.jpeg

Panic.jpeg

MorePanic.jpeg

I'm glad I wear all black all the time, And i'm not a retard that shits myself.

ItsShit.jpeg

Panic.jpeg

MorePanic.jpeg

Bruh

Get some fiberglass and ground it with a mortar and pestle, then roll food like meatballs around in it, then inject snake venom into it.
Get a large screw/nails and place if facing up in front of their tires, so when they drive home they get a flat tire.
Mix Hydrogen Peroxide and Vinegar and spray it under their cars repeatedly to completely rot out their engine and total the car.
Cum on glazed donuts and serve it to them.
If they're gonna disrespect you, make them suffer.
Based, Lets serve some Gravy

Brutal!! Don't give normies shit (no pun intended) :feelsthink:

You ate them and they didn't

You shit your pant and they didn't

Maybe it was good that they refused

based based based based BASED