Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a foid bullied me today, then i shit my pants (with pics)

Least pathetic noodle lover.

I work at a postal deliver service. Overal the job is pretty chill.
Except for my normie coworkers. I brought some seasonal treats bc I was in a good mood

My 2 coworkers that day (Bart the 60 year old German boomer and Leah the 25ish year old redhead Becky foid) were talking and when they had a little pause I said 'hey guys, I've brought some of these seasonal treats, grab some if u like'. They just stared at me saying nothing. Leah then proceeded to continue the conversation with Bart. As they continued she got a little smurk on her face. She knew what she was doing, she enjoys torturing me mentally. Not the first time she does shit like that

Me being embarrassed and sad I immediately go to my delivery bus and start delivering packages and eating my precious seasonal treats. Almost at the last package and i'm going for this massive fart

ItsShit.jpeg

i just fucking shit my pants

What the fuck do I do now

I can't drive home and change pants + shower because my keys are at the jobsite

Panic.jpeg

I call my cousin who has a spare key for my house, retard doesn't pick up the phone

MorePanic.jpeg

I can't tell this to coworkers bc too embarrassing and it's bullyFuel. Aso can't walk around like this all day cause I'm wearing bright blue jeans and it's really noticeable. Like a huge brown stain noticeable. At one point it's gonna stink too

Suddenly think of an idea. Put a jacket around my waist (and the shitstain) go to Leah and tell her I ripped my pants when climbing over a gate to deliver a package. She goes 'be back in 15 minutes or I'll call Ahmed (the manager)'. i hop in the van driving 70miles and skipping red lights to get home asap

Am home and change + shower super quickly

Return all fresh and clean no one noticed a thing

How sick are you of working for an Achmed and a bitch? change your job Serbian gastarbeiter

How sick are you of working for an Achmed and a bitch? change your job Serbian gastarbeiter
3,100$ (after taxes) a month

honestly the bullying is worth the money

Wat the fuck is this story

Wat the fuck is this story
27485.jpg

say achmed shut the fuck up schachbrett. if abdul say something say shut the fuck up abdul klappstuhl

you have no idea

nerd

you have no idea

nerd
why are you working for this nigga? Apparently you are one too. Bosnians and Serbs look the same. average kanacke. I would rather starve before working for a kanacken

lmao pussy

what are you waiting for?

go rope

you wont be missed
Apparently your life is going crappier. Let Achmed dress you. Go to Achmed, he is waiting for you and come to him in a skirt and thong

Apparently your life is going crappier. Let Achmed dress you. Go to Achmed, he is waiting for you and come to him in a skirt and thong
me and ahmed are having quality time everyday, life is good

honestly who would miss you if you would rope

little bluepill fag

me and ahmed are having quality time everyday, life is good

honestly who would miss you if you would rope

little bluepill fag
no one would miss me. but I won't rope. I will continue to live here on earth to annoy kanacken like you

Has he already gotten to know your qualities? Do you always dress nicely for Achmed?
yes he makes my 40hr work week in to a 30 hour work week

he's the best

i love ahmed

yes he makes my 40hr work week in to a 30 hour work week

he's the best

i love ahmed
drag Achmed by his beard all over the floor. david vs goliath

am not nigger

am not sandnigger

am from northern bosnia

i have beautiful white skin
Why are your parents friends with Achmed's parents? I thought you were Serbian? The average Serb looks like a Turk. I know a Serb son of a bitch who looks like a monkey.

wouldve quit immidetaly

my ancestors wouldnt been proud
I can only explain your behavior because I think you are ethnic yourself. The average Serb, Bosnian looks like a Turk

Why are your parents friends with Achmed's parents? I thought you were Serbian? The average Serb looks like a Turk. I know a Serb son of a bitch who looks like a monkey.
look at my beautiful white skin
414628199-833177185484622-99230161231366296-n.jpg

you must me mad

are you shitskin paki?

look at my beautiful white skin
414628199-833177185484622-99230161231366296-n.jpg

you must me mad

are you shitskin paki?
This hair alone shows your Turkish genes. just like the one Serbian wanker I know. You look like achmed

This hair alone shows your Turkish genes. just like the one Serbian wanker I know. You look like achmed
body hair = sign of testosterone (except if you're hindu'

why cant we be friends brocel?

body hair = sign of testosterone (except if you're hindu'

why cant we be friends brocel?
nimo

The rapper Nimo looks white but comes from Iran. I recognize typical kanack