Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a foid bullied me today, then i shit my pants (with pics)

Oh yes you will very soon, trust me. There is no hope for subhuman trash like you. You are right that no one will ever miss you because no one knows who you really are beneath this hideous and deplorable surface of yours and what your true strengths are. How could anyone miss someone they never got to know? You should prepare everything and pull through with it.
ok grey

very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

ok kapakoulak

worthy

I work at a postal deliver service. Overal the job is pretty chill.
Except for my normie coworkers. I brought some seasonal treats bc I was in a good mood

My 2 coworkers that day (Bart the 60 year old German boomer and Leah the 25ish year old redhead Becky foid) were talking and when they had a little pause I said 'hey guys, I've brought some of these seasonal treats, grab some if u like'. They just stared at me saying nothing. Leah then proceeded to continue the conversation with Bart. As they continued she got a little smurk on her face. She knew what she was doing, she enjoys torturing me mentally. Not the first time she does shit like that

Me being embarrassed and sad I immediately go to my delivery bus and start delivering packages and eating my precious seasonal treats. Almost at the last package and i'm going for this massive fart

ItsShit.jpeg

i just fucking shit my pants

What the fuck do I do now

I can't drive home and change pants + shower because my keys are at the jobsite

Panic.jpeg

I call my cousin who has a spare key for my house, retard doesn't pick up the phone

MorePanic.jpeg

I can't tell this to coworkers bc too embarrassing and it's bullyFuel. Aso can't walk around like this all day cause I'm wearing bright blue jeans and it's really noticeable. Like a huge brown stain noticeable. At one point it's gonna stink too

Suddenly think of an idea. Put a jacket around my waist (and the shitstain) go to Leah and tell her I ripped my pants when climbing over a gate to deliver a package. She goes 'be back in 15 minutes or I'll call Ahmed (the manager)'. i hop in the van driving 70miles and skipping red lights to get home asap

Am home and change + shower super quickly

Return all fresh and clean no one noticed a thing

beat the shit out of foids who bully you then move to canada