Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A foid made fun of my haircut

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've been recently growing hair since I have the default slavic haircut which looks like shit. Some swarthy literally brown foid who used to be from my class in HS saw me and laughed at my haircut and told me It looked like a "bowl". I went to the barber 2 times to make my hair look more bearable to look at ever since I started growing it, but it still looks awful despite all of my efforts. I might as well get buzzcut like how I used to do for the majority of my life. I am a fucking haircel and every haircut makes me look like even a bigger subhuman. I am insecure as fuck right now because of what happened foids are much more cruel than men. :reeeeee:

I wish stupid foids from HS forgot about me but I am too subhuman so they laugh at me 2 years after it ended.

Foids will pick apart a man's appearance then call themselves "thick" at like 5'2 and 210lbs .. It's fkn rich

I'm growing my hair out rn and it looks like that yugo drunkard style with front part being sparse and shaped in a retarded way. People say I look 10 years older than I really am. It's in that middle phase when it looks like total shit. I have 4 more months of growing my hair out.

"Goyim, trust me you look good with that hairstyle, so you should definitely come back every month and give 700 dinars"

I don't want to give any more money to barbers. All I want is peace in my life and more money for burek.

I'm growing my hair out rn and it looks like that yugo drunkard style with front part being sparse and shaped in a retarded way. People say I look 10 years older than I really am. It's in that middle phase when it looks like total shit. I have 4 more months of growing my hair out.

"Goyim, trust me you look good with that hairstyle, so you should definitely come back every month and give 700 dinars"
View attachment 1028126
I don't want to give any more money to barbers. All I want is peace in my life and more money for burek.
Brutal af but my haircut is probably worse ngl. No haircut matches my ogre shaped skull and face

Foids will pick apart a man's appearance then call themselves "thick" at like 5'2 and 210lbs .. It's fkn rich
Because women arent impacted by ridiculous standards so they can be pigs and still slay. They can do whatever they want and still have sex meanwhile men have to be under 10% bf, have decent face and tall.

Brutal af but my haircut is probably worse ngl. No haircut matches my ogre shaped skull and face
Good skull can rock any hairstyle tbh.

Shit on her desk

She gave you attention on her initiative..at least it's attention using her own energy. I plainly don't get any shit