Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A friendly reminder: don't expect to moneymaxx easily if you work for another one!

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I wish you all the good luck soon to have own business not to work for another one! No matter how good you are and how hard you try usually the bosses are greedy and/or stupid and they're not going to reward you the way you deserve!

A few days ago an incel with really high IQ which I believe is a good worker too said this:
I will corporatemax by climbing the ladder of my consulting firm, using my free time to foster skills that will make me even more invaluable to the company.
After I read this I started to think "There is no such boss who'll think that one is "invaluable" for the company". I met many bosses during my poor life and I know that they're mostly lacking gratitude and empathy!

And a few HOURS later the same person proved that I'm right:
Apparently I don't fit in with the "office culture :soy:" and they're looking for a reason to get rid of me despite the fact that I'm extremely nice and kind to everyone, they don't like me.
Well? Remember this case! No matter he's clever, positive, hard working, etc., if he's not his own boss the chances to become successful are not very high. And, no offense, but most of us even can't get a job like his. So, do your best to establish OWN businesses!

Last edited: