Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A good way to measure whether humanity is lost, is to just play chess

Celius

Celius

-
And get stalled by every single fucking person who you beat the shit out of in blitz.

Seriously, why the fuck is everyone SO fucking tilted and just purely horrid and corrupt all the time? It’s practically just impossible now to be in the proximity of someone who’s just kinda chill and civil.

So fucking done with this race.

Last edited:
I hate this shit they always fucking stall all the time out in blitz whenever they make a shit move or blunder

Online chess is usually supposed to take multiple days, that’s why you removed the timer.

I hate this shit they always fucking stall all the time out in blitz whenever they make a shit move or blunder
Fucking degenerate novice jealous pieces of shit with no skills. They deserve the worst. :reeeeee:

Fucking degenerate novice jealous pieces of shit with no skills. They deserve the worst. :reeeeee:
speaking of chess. What's your elo rating?

I played in my school's chess club. Most of us were autistic kids or bookworms.

Ph even in blitz. Who cares then? Less time for them to make moves then, and you’ll win
Yeah but it doesn’t just end there, it’s not just the stalling. I also keep getting accused of cheating and get harassed on messages from these fucks calling me a bot (cause I’m also insanely fast with the premoves).

But I don’t really care, it just makes me realize I’m somewhat underrated at the game. I really need to just turn off the DMs on Chess.com. Who the fuck wants to talk with chess players anyway?

speaking of chess. What's your elo rating?
I’m not that good, I’m only 1500-1600 in blitz/rapid, 1700-1800 in ultrabullet on Lichess. But I didn’t know how the pieces moved up until like late 2020 so for my low IQ ass to improve so drastically in just three years is actually not that bad. I don’t really study it that much though, mostly just chill with YT speedruns from Hikaru and Danya.

Last edited:
I played in my school's chess club. Most of us were autistic kids or bookworms.
Well, yeah. It’s an incel game lol. Much like the souls genre, there’s this ease you get when you play it and that’s purely because of how the rules are fair and the starting points are equal. If you fail, you have no one but yourself to blame; that’s not how real life works.

I’m not that good, I’m only 1500-1600 in blitz/rapid, 1700-1800 in ultrabullet on Lichess. But I didn’t how the pieces moved up until like late 2020 so for my low IQ ass to improve so drastically in just three years is actually not that bad. I don’t really study it that much though, mostly just chill with YT speedruns from Hikaru and Danya.
cool I'm rated 1900 - 2000 + ultrabullet is shit

And get stalled by every single fucking person who you beat the shit out of in blitz.

Seriously, why the fuck is everyone SO fucking titled and just purely horrid and corrupt all the time? It’s practically just impossible now to be in the proximity of someone who’s just kinda chill and civil.

So fucking done with this race.
I have no idea what youre saying

It's such a low T move to run your clock down when you know you lost, I hate them too.

Well, yeah. It’s an incel game lol. Much like the souls genre, there’s this ease you get when you play it and that’s purely because of how the rules are fair and the starting points are equal. If you fail, you have no one but yourself to blame; that’s not how real life works.
The truth is that I was good and I had a good time, I knew a lot of openings, piece development and other shit. I quit It for basketball when I went to high school (I lasted only one year in the team :feelskek:)

it's just about flagging other slow retards it requires no skill
That’s precisely why I like it so much. Flagging is fun as fuck. If you’re good at PVP in other games, chances are you’re good at ultrabullet too. It requires some really good reflexes.

It's such a low T move to run your clock down when you know you lost, I hate them too.
:yes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The truth is that I was good and I had a good time, I knew a lot of openings, piece development and other shit.
You should get back to it. I wish I’d played it as a kid.

I quit It for basketball when I went to high school (I lasted only one year in the team :feelskek:)
:chad:.is

Yeah but it doesn’t just end there, it’s not just the stalling. I also keep getting accused of cheating and get harassed on messages from these fucks calling me a bot (cause I’m also insanely fast with the premoves).

But I don’t really care, it just makes me realize I’m somewhat underrated at the game. I really need to just turn off the DMs on Chess.com. Who the fuck wants to talk with chess players anyway?
Send them this
B5F88AB2 CE6A 4998 A0F7 A53A65509456