Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A huge chunk of you are standard cels here which makes me think I am one of the few only truecels here

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I have recently seen an increase of men on this forum say shit like how they can prolly get a sub 5/niggerina/brunette/chubby foid to date them but they wouldn't and it makes me wonde if this site actually has genuine truecel like me or if it is filled to the brim with edgy 16 year olds who got rejected by Stacy once and think inceldom is a cool and edgy phase/aesthetic

While I am not saying having the bare minimum standards is bad and I have many of them.myself(shouldn't be obese/combative/abusive 1/2/ 3 in looks as I am atleast a 4) many of you downright reject foids for some inane shit yet get pissed off when they do the same

Sure some of you might be coping and may actually date xyz women outside of your stated preferences

But it makes me wonder how many of you can legit ascend if you lowered your standards

I have seen so many curries here bitch about muh Blonde Aryan Stacy when they can prolly ascend with a niggerina/curry/gook

Seen some tallcels who claim to be subhuman but wouldn't ascend with anyone lower than 6/10

Makes one think- Are standardcels also incels or are they truecels?

season 8 episode 10 GIF

I have recently seen an increase of men on this forum say shit like how they can prolly get a sub 5/niggerina/brunette/chubby foid to date them but they wouldn't and it makes me wonde if this site actually has genuine truecel like me or if it is filled to the brim with edgy 16 year olds who got rejected by Stacy once and think inceldom is a cool and edgy phase/aesthetic

While I am not saying having the bare minimum standards is bad and I have many of them.myself(shouldn't be obese/combative/abusive 1/2/ 3 in looks as I am atleast a 4) many of you downright reject foids for some inane shit yet get pissed off when they do the same

Sure some of you might be coping and may actually date xyz women outside of your stated preferences

But it makes me wonder how many of you can legit ascend if you lowered your standards

I have seen so many curries here bitch about muh Blonde Aryan Stacy when they can prolly ascend with a niggerina/curry/gook

Seen some tallcels who claim to be subhuman but wouldn't ascend with anyone lower than 6/10

I cannot get anyone.
Standardcels are just failed normies who can still ascend

True half these niggas are fakecels and normies

I'd date any foid not obese and not sub3, is rejecting a 2/10 volcel idk?, but you basically never see anyone that ugly

I am incel but that doesn't mean I'll settle down for just anyone.

Not turbo deformed, not obese and not abo should be the only conditions to be considered in rather than vol

any male but chad is incel tier,ascending cucks get abused by their parasite foid JFL

a lot of fags here out themselves on other forums

i can't even connect with everyday people, even if some sub5 (not a complete landwhale) girl would like me at the first glance i will fuck it up because i don't even know what to talk about with her. I wish i was as functional as Chis Chan at least.

I'd date any foid not obese and not sub3, is rejecting a 2/10 volcel idk?, but you basically never see anyone that ugly
fair enough

I noticed that when someone says 'chubby girl' it's usually an obese landwhale ( like on the IT meeting pic ) and no one has an obligation to date landwhales.

i can't even connect with everyday people, even if some sub5 (not a complete landwhale) girl would like me at the first glance i will fuck it up because i don't even know what to talk about with her. I wish i was as functional as Chis Chan at least.
This.
I lived in my head practically my whole life and I can't normally connect with others.
Unfortunately, I probably came to the outer world with insufferable personality because of wounded ego.
I act too protective of myself because I wanted to avoid bullying and mocking.

No standards for your face

I’ve had a 2.5/10 girl call me ugly to my face.

I’m stonecold khhv truecel, literally deformed looking.

If you are here and you post regulary instead of living your life ( can't get a life ofcourse ) than, you are an incel, doesn't matter the level of inceldom

It's cope thinking they could get the foids they are least attracted to for the most part. They wouldn't want us anyway!

I am 23 KHHV, i tried with almost any type of foid except ethnics because there are none where i live, also my passport is worth shit to geomaxx, so i am just stuck rotting.

I can understand having standards for ltr but only fakecels have standards for sex

Death > dating a landwhale