Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A long time ago, this bitch ass foid rejected my mouth-watering food gift offering of strawberries simply because she was "not hungry"

• Thread starter Blackpillennium
  • Start date
Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
One day my retarded ass walked to a food stand hoping to find and buy some food items I needed for cooking like tomatoes, carrots, squash, onion etc.

I didn't find any of those items because the "food" stand turned out to be only a fruit stand, and the only fruit they were selling were these red ass fucking strawberries

These were the most reddest, healthiest looking strawberries I've ever seen in my life, they must have been shipped immediately from the farms after they had been harvested

fresh-strawberries-2185025.jpg

I bought 3 packs of these strawberries, one for today, one for tomorrow and a third one for another time and I put them in my backpack

LO AND BEHOLD a member of the foid species who I knew only as an acquaintance in some of my classrooms came out of literally nowhere. We were walking in the same quiet street barely any cars passing without me being aware of her close presence.

(Keep in mind I was still :bluepill: at the time, I thought I had a chance)

We chatted for a bit. I can't remember what the fuck we talked about

but she was very attractive to me, even as teenagers, so this idea popped up in my mind of me giving her one of the strawberry packs that I bought for herself to enjoy (simp move I know) since it was a hot day, surely the water content of these red ass fucking strawberries would sound appealing to her and i thought to myself there would be no fucking way anyone can refuse such an offer.

We could even share these strawberries together I suggested.

Unbeknownst to her, this was an attempt to be her boyfriend and more importantly earn a slim chance to perform the reproductive act.

"No thanks Blackpillennium I'm not hungry right now...sorry"

APtKcx.png

Did she not realize she could have accepted my fucking strawberries at that point to eat at a later time when she was hmmm ,I don't know, hungry?

"Oh......okay :feelsbadman:" I said disappointed

Later that day, I ate one pack of those red ass strawberries all by myself

funny-gif-diet-food-cry.gif

That was one of the last times I ever talked to her

NOW LETS START OVER AND IMAGINE THIS EXACT SAME SITUATION THIS TIME WITH THIS BITCH ASS FOID OF ALL FOIDS BOSS LEVEL EDITION

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdGd5CGFWFG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Blackpillennium: Oh hi Moriah :soy: I noticed you were doing a new photoshoot for over one week straight! You must be so exhausted :soy: and hungry too. You know, I have these super red strawberries that I just happen to buy mmmm maybe we can share them and eat them together perhaps? :D:D:bluepill::feelsaww::):owo::soy::soy::soy:

Moriah: HELL NAW NIGGA :foidSoy: YOU UGLY AS FUCK :foidSoy: AND YOU GETS NO BITCHES WITH THAT LIL SHRIMP DICK I BET! :foidSoy: NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Blackpillennium: Oh is that so? YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? YOUR TITTIES AND ASSCHEEKS ARE STILL A LITTLE TOO SMALL FOR MY TASTES BIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH I SUGGEST UPGRADING THEM TO XXXXXXXL NEXT TIME OTHERWISE NO BBC CHAD :chad: FOR YOU SWEATY PIE!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

*Throws the red strawberries across Moriah's face temporarily blinding her, dropkicking both of her kneecaps in the process and then unload all the dry chemical white foam contents using a fire extinguisher i have in my backpack to make my escape and cover my tracks*

(In GTA: London 1969 of course)

TLDR: If you are an ugly man, do not try to offer shiny red strawberries to a foid for free for she will feel repulsed by the thought a non-Chad :chad: wanted to have his way with her and will retaliate by rejecting your offer of accepting the strawberries given by an incel without hesitation.

Does anyone else have a similar experience they'd like to share?

over for strawberrycels

Autist moment, foids arent interested in your fruit :lul: They only want chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah they are interested in your lame ass strawberries when they can eat Chad's cucumber all day

I used to talk to a pretty faced, flat saggy tittied, droopy asscheeks having foid that i had met at the gym. She texted me she was driving into town and also mentioned that she was hungry. I was at work but they allow us to each have a mini fridge at our toolboxes. I told her to stop by and that she can help herself to my prime deli turkey and whole grain bread with premium cheese. Maybe even some fresh, super ripe fruit like pears and apples. She showed up, walks into my bay and sits in my chair in front of my toolbox and work computer. All the other mechanics were like :worryfeels: "oh fuck this nigga gets pussy!?!" And i was like :feelskek: "oh yeah son i got big balls!". So i offered her all of my delectable and nutritious food as offering. She eats a sandwich, eats my strawberries with diced pineapples, drinks one of my green teas then we chat for a while. Also mentions that her air conditioner is fucking up so i offer to check her pressures for free with our refrigerant machine. I notice it's low, fill it up and then we sit in her car to bask in the fruits of my skilled labor and feel that sweet, cool refrigerated air that i had blessed her with. I lean in for a kiss as we're saying goodbye and this fucking bitch turns her head to the side :cryfeels:. My nigga, that shit crushed me. I let this thot eat my food, eat into my time that i could've been using to be productive and then i don't even get a goddamn bird smooch. I wasn't even gonna try tongue. Fast forward to present day and she's now dating the guy that had pretty much been a stepdad to her. FDB

TLDR: a slut used me for food and didn't give anything back

Last edited:
I used to talk to a pretty faced, flat saggy tittied, droopy asscheeks having foid that i had met at the gym. She texted me she was driving into town and also mentioned that she was hungry. I was at work but they allow us to each have a mini fridge at our toolboxes. I told her to stop by and that she can help herself to my prime deli turkey and whole grain bread with premium cheese. Maybe even some fresh, super ripe fruit like pears and apples. She showed up, walks into my bay and sits in my chair in front of my toolbox and work computer. All the other mechanics were like :worryfeels: "oh fuck this nigga gets pussy!?!" And i was like :feelskek: "oh yeah son i got big balls!". So i offered her all of my delectable and nutritious food as offering. She eats a sandwich, eats my strawberries with diced pineapples, drinks one of my green teas then we chat for a while. Also mentions that her air conditioner is fucking up so i offer to check her pressures for free with our refrigerant machine. I notice it's low, fill it up and then we sit in her car to bask in the fruits of my skilled labor and feel that sweet, cool refrigerated air that i had blessed her with. I lean in for a kiss as we're saying goodbye and this fucking bitch turns her head to the side :cryfeels:. My nigga, that shit crushed me. I let this thot eat my food, eat into my time that i could've been using to be productive and then i don't even get a goddamn bird smooch. I wasn't even gonna try tongue. Fast forward to present day and she's now dating the guy that had pretty much been a stepdad to her. FDB

TLDR: a slut used me for food and didn't give anything back
9a6

NO MORE CHANCES FOR THESE TYPE OF FOIDS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

when i was still on online dating sites i had bought two tickets to a music show that i really wanted to see, and around the same time i happened to find a foid's profile that liked the same music. when messaging her i casually brought up the music show, and she replied that she would LOVE to see it. i told her that i had tickets and would like to take her to this show, and she promptly disappeared off the face of the earth, never replied again, profile vanished, etc.

foids will ignore absolutely free goods and services if it means being in close proximity to an ugly man for any length of time

if you were a chad, she would have gladly accepted it

when i was still on online dating sites i had bought two tickets to a music show that i really wanted to see, and around the same time i happened to find a foid's profile that liked the same music. when messaging her i casually brought up the music show, and she replied that she would LOVE to see it. i told her that i had tickets and would like to take her to this show, and she promptly disappeared off the face of the earth, never replied again, profile vanished, etc.

foids will ignore absolutely free goods and services if it means being in close proximity to an ugly man for any length of time
Now that the both of us have taken and accepted the blackpill into our consciousness as reality, WE SHOULD NEVER BE HELPING OUT THESE FOIDS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM WHATSOEVER :lasereyes:

if you were a chad, she would have gladly accepted it
YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT :yes::feelsping:
IT IS INDEED OVER FOR US BOYO

Read everything
I hope that's not sarcasm :forcedsmile:

IT screenshotted this an hour ago. it already has 7 comments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they are highly autistic

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uiov7j/no_one_has_to_take_anything_anyone_offers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: THIS BISEXUAL SON OF A BITCH DOESN'T REALIZE SHE DIDN'T CENSOR MY USERNAME ON THE MULTIPLE TIMES I MENTION IT MYSELF IN MY OP :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: TIME TO REPORT THIS REDDITARD FOR POSTING MY FORUM THREAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

ALSO JFL AT THAT TITLE ALONE IT'S SO RETARDED I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO REBUTTAL THAT LOW IQ SHIT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This was just fucking emotionally nasty to read my man

One day my retarded ass walked to a food stand hoping to find and buy some food items I needed for cooking like tomatoes, carrots, squash, onion etc.

I didn't find any of those items because the "food" stand turned out to be only a fruit stand, and the only fruit they were selling were these red ass fucking strawberries

These were the most reddest, healthiest looking strawberries I've ever seen in my life, they must have been shipped immediately from the farms after they had been harvested

I bought 3 packs of these strawberries, one for today, one for tomorrow and a third one for another time and I put them in my backpack

LO AND BEHOLD a member of the foid species who I knew only as an acquaintance in some of my classrooms came out of literally nowhere. We were walking in the same quiet street barely any cars passing without me being aware of her close presence.

but she was very attractive to me, even as teenagers, so this idea popped up in my mind of me giving her one of the strawberry packs that I bought for herself to enjoy (simp move I know) since it was a hot day, surely the water content of these red ass fucking strawberries would sound appealing to her and i thought to myself there would be no fucking way anyone can refuse such an offer.

Unbeknownst to her, this was an attempt to be her boyfriend and more importantly earn a slim chance to perform the reproductive act.

APtKcx.png

Did she not realize she could have accepted my fucking strawberries at that point to eat at a later time when she was hmmm ,I don't know, hungry?

NOW LETS START OVER AND IMAGINE THIS EXACT SAME SITUATION THIS TIME WITH THIS BITCH ASS FOID OF ALL FOIDS BOSS LEVEL EDITION

Blackpillennium: Oh hi Moriah :soy: I noticed you were doing a new photoshoot for over one week straight! You must be so exhausted :soy: and hungry too. You know, I have these super red strawberries that I just happen to buy mmmm maybe we can share them and eat them together perhaps? :D:D:bluepill::feelsaww::):owo::soy::soy::soy:

Moriah: HELL NAW NIGGA :foidSoy: YOU UGLY AS FUCK :foidSoy: AND YOU GETS NO BITCHES WITH THAT LIL SHRIMP DICK I BET! :foidSoy: NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Blackpillennium: Oh is that so? YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? YOUR TITTIES AND ASSCHEEKS ARE STILL A LITTLE TOO SMALL FOR MY TASTES BIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH I SUGGEST UPGRADING THEM TO XXXXXXXL NEXT TIME OTHERWISE NO BBC CHAD :chad: FOR YOU SWEATY PIE!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

*Throws the red strawberries across Moriah's face temporarily blinding her, dropkicking both of her kneecaps in the process and then unload all the dry chemical white foam contents using a fire extinguisher i have in my backpack to make my escape and cover my tracks*

TLDR: If you are an ugly man, do not try to offer shiny red strawberries to a foid for free for she will feel repulsed by the thought a non-Chad :chad: wanted to have his way with her and will retaliate by rejecting your offer of accepting the strawberries given by an incel without hesitation.

Not a word

APtKcx.png

I would have accepted the strawberries, fren

Is the black robed figure a representation of death?

(Yama, Lord of the Underworld and the teacher of the Kama Upanishad)
No it's supposed to represent @the virgin shepherd :feelsLSD:

L

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uiov7j/no_one_has_to_take_anything_anyone_offers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: THIS BISEXUAL SON OF A BITCH DOESN'T REALIZE SHE DIDN'T CENSOR MY USERNAME ON THE MULTIPLE TIMES I MENTION IT MYSELF IN MY OP :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: TIME TO REPORT THIS REDDITARD FOR POSTING MY FORUM THREAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

ALSO JFL AT THAT TITLE ALONE IT'S SO RETARDED I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO REBUTTAL THAT LOW IQ SHIT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Lmfao they even posted my story :feelshaha:

Am glad i was never that naive and bluepilled.

Facts! Foids are subhuman, they're property but the stupid fucking leftist government thinks they're human!
BASED FIRST POST ON YOUR NEW .IS ACCOUNT NICCA :feelsYall::feelsLightsaber:

Strawberry means micro cock!

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

They dont deserve our gifts:cryfeels:

They dont deserve our gifts:cryfeels:

When I was...thirteen, I was going to buy a sort of USB music pen for my relative. I also gave this person my snacks often.

When I was...thirteen, I was going to buy a sort of USB music pen for my relative. I also gave this person my snacks often.
When i was first grade i slaped a little foid in the park

When i was first grade i slaped a little foid in the park

I've walked to public parks with Mother. The Caucasian children present were...fairly respectful.

what bluepill does to a mofo, ends up gififting precious fruits to ungrateful worthless cunts.

They have completely sunk the premise of the hallowed ONLY FANS

if no one is obliged to accept gifts, the whores on only fans would not be accepting cash for dirty pants and socks and their patrons membership fees, THEY WOULD NEVER ACCEPT ANY OF THE MONEY OFFERED THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THE SITE IS DEAD.

FURTHERMORE AS THEY ARE ACCEPTING THE MONEY, WHY IS IT OK IN THIS INSTANCE BUT NOT A MAN OFFERING A FREE PUNNET OF STRAWBERRYS IN PERSON.

The issue is again the face and the man who is offering, and that on only fans the leverage is completely with the woman who risks nothing does nothing for the money, and that this is the only acceptable paradigm where it is ok to accept gifts, WHICH IS AGAIN UTTER SELF INTEREST.

Offering her something before she deserves it, a mayor beta move.

They have completely sunk the premise of the hallowed ONLY FANS

if no one is obliged to accept gifts, the whores on only fans would not be accepting cash for dirty pants and socks and their patrons membership fees, THEY WOULD NEVER ACCEPT ANY OF THE MONEY OFFERED THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THE SITE IS DEAD.

FURTHERMORE AS THEY ARE ACCEPTING THE MONEY, WHY IS IT OK IN THIS INSTANCE BUT NOT A MAN OFFERING A FREE PUNNET OF STRAWBERRYS IN PERSON.

The issue is again the face and the man who is offering, and that on only fans the leverage is completely with the woman who risks nothing does nothing for the money, and that this is the only acceptable paradigm where it is ok to accept gifts, WHICH IS AGAIN UTTER SELF INTEREST.
emoji-3d%20icons-glossy-3d-icons-satisfied-face-nodding-72dpi-forPersonalUseOnly.gif

Perfectly said, these damn robotic bluepillers can't even see through their own hypocrisy regarding the money they make from OnlyFags.

[UWSL]Speaking of OnlyFags, HEY PRINCESS_TRANNY14 QUIT ADVERTISING YOUR FUCKING UGLY ASS ONLYCUCKS ACCOUNT ON r/IncelTear AIN'T NOBODY FROM HERE WANNA BUY YOUR NIGGER ASS, SHIT TAINTED, BLISTERING HERPES SIMPLEX, NIGNOG SMALL DICK THAT YOU USE TO MOLEST LITTLE BOYS WITH YOU INCEL-IN-DENIAL FAAAAAAAAAAAAG[/UWSL]

Offering her something before she deserves it, a mayor beta move.
I know :feelsbadman: I no longer give the foids I'm interested in offers, or anything of the sort :feelsokman: Not even to my own mother :dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back